This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Some incredibly intelligent individual mentioned that in another thread
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I mean it has been written about for years. Even before he decided to run for president. I give you credit when deserving but this is stretching it just a bit.

Going to start calling you ballcoach :lol:
By lawrenceq
Registration Days Posts
Fox News was Trump News Network up until they called Nevada and Arizona before the other news networks. Folks turned on them overnight. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
lawrenceq wrote: ↑November 22nd, 2020, 2:13 pm Fox News was Trump News Network up until they called Nevada and Arizona before the other news networks. Folks turned on them overnight. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Just an indicator of how intellectually weak many Trump diehards are
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote: ↑November 26th, 2020, 3:45 pm
lawrenceq wrote: ↑November 22nd, 2020, 2:13 pm Fox News was Trump News Network up until they called Nevada and Arizona before the other news networks. Folks turned on them overnight. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Just an indicator of how intellectually weak many Trump diehards are
Intellectually weak, you forgot deplorable, maggots, racist and Walmart shoppers. Did I forget one? πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]