This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
This may belong in the end times prophecy thread, but I think it’s a mistake to assume that the modern state of Israel has anything to do with the nation of Israel in the Bible, either in history or prophecy.
Jonathan Carone liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 10th, 2020, 9:21 am This may belong in the end times prophecy thread, but I think it’s a mistake to assume that the modern state of Israel has anything to do with the nation of Israel in the Bible, either in history or prophecy.
Speaking of the Jewish bloodline and the land promised to that bloodline. And what the Bible says will unfold for them and their land.

Dem's policies there line up more with what I'm reading in scripture. But that also includes a further decline for us.
Last edited by TH Spangler on November 10th, 2020, 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 10th, 2020, 9:21 am This may belong in the end times prophecy thread, but I think it’s a mistake to assume that the modern state of Israel has anything to do with the nation of Israel in the Bible, either in history or prophecy.
Yeah the geography is all wrong....
That part of the world absolutely does, unless you think Megiddo is gonna play out at the Grand Canyon
TH Spangler liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Speaking of decline, I was watching CNBC business this morning and a financial adviser said the top searches by his clients on his website after Biden's election was for information on cannabis, Marxism and new green deal. :lol:
Last edited by TH Spangler on November 10th, 2020, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 10th, 2020, 9:37 am
That part of the world absolutely does, unless you think Megiddo is gonna play out at the Grand Canyon
Maybe stokesjokes is Mitt trolling us. :lol:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
We worked Biden/Trump rallys/protests this weekend yet again. So much hate out there.

911 call after 911 call reporting each other for harassment and intimidation, and demanding police intervention.

I truly believe civil war may be on the horizon and that’s not hyperbole. We are in major trouble up here.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: November 10th, 2020, 9:46 am
Purple Haize wrote: November 10th, 2020, 9:37 am
Maybe stokesjokes is Mitt trolling us. :lol:
Did you know the Garden of Eden was in Jackson County, Missouri? :lol:
TH Spangler liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote: November 10th, 2020, 10:06 am We worked Biden/Trump rallys/protests this weekend yet again. So much hate out there.

911 call after 911 call reporting each other for harassment and intimidation, and demanding police intervention.

I truly believe civil war may be on the horizon and that’s not hyperbole. We are in major trouble up here.
Yepper, the left is going to far. They better find some Manchins to replace the Schumers ASAP. Clyburn in place of Pelosi would help.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 10th, 2020, 10:42 am How in the world do you get to “the left is the problem” from what he said? Why don’t you ever talk about your own party or president’s role in this nonsense?
Who's threatening your 1st and 2nd amendment rights? Who making a list of Trump supporters to blackball? Sad.

If something dosen't change this guy flips.

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 10th, 2020, 10:42 am How in the world do you get to “the left is the problem” from what he said? Why don’t you ever talk about your own party or president’s role in this nonsense?
Self reflection is really hard to do. I'm pretty bad at it too but hopefully getting better. It helps to have a wife who isn't afraid to call me out on my shenanigans :lol:
stokesjokes liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: November 10th, 2020, 10:36 am
PAmedic wrote: November 10th, 2020, 10:06 am We worked Biden/Trump rallys/protests this weekend yet again. So much hate out there.

Yepper, the left is going to far. They better find some Manchins to replace the Schumers ASAP. Clyburn in place of Pelosi would help.
Clyburn?
I'll take a pass on that.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
This happened before votes were certified. I thought media outlets don't call elections. I'm confused... :D

It should be noted that many states that Trump won, were by a closer margin than a lot of the states he lost this time around.

Did Obama have to do this? Of course not and neither does Trump but it is the right thing to do.

I have seen a lot of politicians bring up the 2000 election in Florida as if that is a good comparison for today. It isn't. Florida was decided by less than 600 votes. On top of that it was needed to win the election by both Bush and Gore. PA isn't needed for Biden to win and none of these states have been a margin less than 1,000 like Florida had in 2000. So I don't get the comparisons.

Now are there ways to improve some processes in some states? Or course there is and i hope it gets addressed but Republican and Democrat election officials all agree that widespread fraud didn't happen. The only people pushing this narrative is Trump, his campaign and Republican polticians who are too scared to speak out against this because Trump is still very popular. The man did get over 70 million votes.

So we can keep splitting hairs or we can actually move on. Focus on keeping those Senate seats in Georgia. That is where the focus for us conservatives should be. Not on a lost presidential election.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
That is something I have consistently said was a mistake by the democrats. Even so, that was wrong and so is this. Just because it is your guy doing it doesn't make it right.

Trump is hugely popular and could and should be using that to bring Georgia home for the 2 run off elections in Georgia. He still has time to do that but it sure looks like he is more interested in himself than the overall conservative movement.
lynchburgwildcats liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
With Pompeo’s comments today, I’m thinking more and more that AOC’s “list” is not a bad idea. Hold everyone making these borderline seditious statements accountable. That would be how you drain the swamp.
lynchburgwildcats liked this
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: November 10th, 2020, 7:06 pm That is something I have consistently said was a mistake by the democrats. Even so, that was wrong and so is this. Just because it is your guy doing it doesn't make it right.

Trump is hugely popular and could and should be using that to bring Georgia home for the 2 run off elections in Georgia. He still has time to do that but it sure looks like he is more interested in himself than the overall conservative movement.

Trump is definitely not my guy. But I'm not gonna lie to ya, I do enjoy watching the show. I find it amusing that they are so outraged by the very behaviors that define them.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 10th, 2020, 8:38 pm With Pompeo’s comments today, I’m thinking more and more that AOC’s “list” is not a bad idea. Hold everyone making these borderline seditious statements accountable. That would be how you drain the swamp.
Lists worked great for the Gestapo and Stasi.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]