This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 10th, 2020, 9:07 pm
stokesjokes wrote: November 10th, 2020, 8:38 pm With Pompeo’s comments today, I’m thinking more and more that AOC’s “list” is not a bad idea. Hold everyone making these borderline seditious statements accountable. That would be how you drain the swamp.
Lists worked great for the Gestapo and Stasi.
I’m sure they had lists in Nuremberg too
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: November 10th, 2020, 7:06 pm That is something I have consistently said was a mistake by the democrats. Even so, that was wrong and so is this. Just because it is your guy doing it doesn't make it right.

Trump is hugely popular and could and should be using that to bring Georgia home for the 2 run off elections in Georgia. He still has time to do that but it sure looks like he is more interested in himself than the overall conservative movement.
He’s a textbook narcissist. He’s always been more interested in himself than anyone else.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
lynchburgwildcats wrote: November 12th, 2020, 12:33 pm
thepostman wrote: November 10th, 2020, 7:06 pm That is something I have consistently said was a mistake by the democrats. Even so, that was wrong and so is this. Just because it is your guy doing it doesn't make it right.

Trump is hugely popular and could and should be using that to bring Georgia home for the 2 run off elections in Georgia. He still has time to do that but it sure looks like he is more interested in himself than the overall conservative movement.
He’s a textbook narcissist. He’s always been more interested in himself than anyone else.
Who's that, Schumer or Schiff? 😆
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: November 12th, 2020, 12:37 pm

Sounds like you need to go back to elementary school and take some reading classes.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
lynchburgwildcats wrote: November 12th, 2020, 12:39 pm
TH Spangler wrote: November 12th, 2020, 12:37 pm
Sounds like you need to go back to elementary school and take some reading classes.
wildcat I hope I can vote for a democrat one day. Right now I agree with Sanders trying to establish a living wage for more people, just not the way he wants to get there. But your democrats will have to stop taking tax dollars and building plan parenthood abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods and stop booing God at their convention before I can. Maybe one day though. :roll:
By JK37
Registration Days Posts

A politician in DC?! Say it isn’t so!!!!
thepostman, stokesjokes liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]