This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ok. It’s supposed to be historic so let’s consolidate in to one thread starting on Tuesday. I’ll be back late so it will probably be over by the time I get home.
I’m bracing for a long sad night. I can’t see Trump winning. Things don’t add up for me when I see the signs the crowds and the unbridled enthusiasm for Trump, the parades the signs it all should be pointing to an overwhelming a Trump victory. But unless these Polls are so far off again it just doesn’t look like it will happen. Add to that we are already seeing stories of fraud and questionable ballots etc it appears the gloves are off and anything goes. Biden will win the Presidency by basically doing nothing, and that’s an impressive feat. Those who voted for Trump will have to endure those who claim to be our Betters gloat and tell us how smart they are etc.
At any rate. Have at it here. It will be easier for everyone to follow
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
There’s 2 things I don’t get about this: do people actually think people will show up at the polling sight, read the sign and go: “yeah, sure, I’ll vote for them.”

And why are signs allowed at all? My polling place was littered with them.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 12:14 pm There’s 2 things I don’t get about this: do people actually think people will show up at the polling sight, read the sign and go: “yeah, sure, I’ll vote for them.”

And why are signs allowed at all? My polling place was littered with them.
They are NOT allowed within a certain distance from the voting area. 10’ or so. Having your signs up is just good marketing
stokesjokes liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
A lot of emotions from a lot of people. I obviously have strong opinions too but got this word from my old pastor in DC and found it encouraging.

Jesus juke for the win.
SumItUp liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 3:31 pm
Purple Haize wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 3:18 pm The deed is done. Pretty easy vote except 1 selection
Yeah, hard to pick whether I wanted to give a tax break to disabled veterans. I know they’re disabled, but what have they done for me?
Yeah. I can’t imagine anyone would vote against that
stokesjokes liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
LUAlum1215 wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 7:46 pm For those watching coverage, what network do you watch? Anything more neutral than Trump's FNC or Biden's CNN?
I typically watch all of them. Each network covers things a bit different.

Exit polls are worthless but I found it interesting that FNC's exit polls favored Biden but CNN's seemed go favor Trump. Againt worthless but an interesting tidbit.
LUAlum1215 liked this
By LUAlum1215
Had Bloomberg on but they are only repeating what FNC and CNN report then bounce to other topics. FNC has stats and I like seeing numbers so well ride with it
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]