This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I love the give and take of this discussion. I remember thinking Trump's election four years ago would splinter the GOP potentially creating a true 3-party system. But the results of this week seem to indicate to me that from an idealistic perspective, the folks in the center seem to be pushing right based on Congressional elections. The Trump persona seems to be the biggest threat to Republican success today and moving forward.

Even if Biden does finally close out victory as it currently appears, the cost may be control of both houses in two years when there isn't a polarizing figure atop the Republican ticket. I think most expect Trump to be too old to top the ticket in 2024 if he loses this election. But I don't see him riding off into the sunset easily.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
the blue wave was pretty well dashed which has to be disconcerting to the DNC. they have a lame president/vp and an epidemic cleanup to wade through. not to mention 4 years of whats good for the goose is good for the gander. you spent 4 years telling us the 2016 election was rigged. get ready for another 4 years of it.
Purple Haize liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Nothing less than Trump could have made a dent in the pay to play scams in Washington. Poor government has cost the Americian middleclass dearly. Trump has transformed the Republican party into a workers party. If minorities continue to come with us we can eliminate ugly race politics. I'm looking forward to seeing the breakdown. I beleive Republican will double their minority vote this time.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote: November 6th, 2020, 10:13 am the blue wave was pretty well dashed which has to be disconcerting to the DNC. they have a lame president/vp and an epidemic cleanup to wade through. not to mention 4 years of whats good for the goose is good for the gander. you spent 4 years telling us the 2016 election was rigged. get ready for another 4 years of it.

Lack of voter ID will define this election. The House is totally up for grabs in 2022. Momentum is center/right and not left. That's a good thing.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
I’m gonna go ahead and claim vindication for the pollsters- when all is said and done, the polls have not been that far off. People were just impatient with the mail-vote counting. We’ve known for months that Trump would win in-person voting and Biden would win the mail vote, but everyone jumped the gun after seeing results that were mainly from in-person votes.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Preplanned, Demacrates used covin19 to justify last minute unsolicited mail in ballots without checks and balances being in place to handle it. They had activist ready to fill them out for others in heavy populated urban areas. I do suspect "many" were "technically" completed illegally and submitted. Trump tried to sound the alarm. I think they get away with it this time.

New Republicans need to just stay focused on being a working guy and gals party consisting of white, brown, black truck drivers, carpenters, plumbers, retail workers etc. Demacrates playing race politics is very bad for our country.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
You are in full-on denial/conspiracy theory mode at this point. It sounds like every state has been handling it just fine. They’ve all had the systems in place for absentee voting, the only change is the number of ballots so it’s taking considerably more time.

And of course the democrats won the mail-in vote by a wide margin. Trump spent months trying to discredit them, so why would his supporters use them?
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:17 am You are in full-on denial/conspiracy theory mode at this point. It sounds like every state has been handling it just fine. They’ve all had the systems in place for absentee voting, the only change is the number of ballots so it’s taking considerably more time.

And of course the democrats won the mail-in vote by a wide margin. Trump spent months trying to discredit them, so why would his supporters use them?
New Republicans need to stay focused on being a working guy and gals party consisting of white, brown, black truck drivers, carpenters, plumbers, retail workers, med-level managers, etc. No Republican looting or burning cars and buildings allowed. Just a few follow questions for the poster child for the pay to play king pin. He and friends got rich and our jobs and technology went to China.

Demacrates playing race politics is very bad for our country.

2022 will be here before you know it.
stokesjokes liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
My hope is that by 2022 TH will figure out how to spell “Democrats” correctly.
lynchburgwildcats liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:52 am My hope is that by 2022 TH will figure out how to spell “Democrats” correctly.
:lol: My auto spell checker flips that :D It's been hanging around with me to long I guess :lol:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Hopefully this election will be a lesson on importance of voting in person on election day. All this early voting and mail in voting, give the demorats an excellent opportunity to cheat, and they took full advantage of it.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: November 6th, 2020, 12:21 pm I've heard about this since Wednesday morning, but now someone is going on the record.

What do you think?
Pieczenik repeatedly claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a "false flag" operation and that the September 11 attacks were conducted by CIA agents. :lol:
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, it’s infowars. If the Democrats cheated, they were really bad at it. You’d think they would want to keep their house seats or take the majority in the senate.
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: November 5th, 2020, 8:26 pm
puttincomputers wrote: November 5th, 2020, 7:29 pm Say! Did anyone see the awesome news out of Utah! The voters removed slavery and involuntary servitude from being options for punishments from their constitution. If Utah can do it, the rest of the US can do it. Whose up for another constitutional amendment banning slavery once and for all. (If you don't know what I am talking about, look up US Constitution Amendment 13.)
Why ban something that’s already illegal? Gotta love leftist logic :lol:
Maybe you should give the Constitution a read over for the first time.
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
The most progressive Democratic candidates did far better in their house races than the ones that trend more towards the establishment. Numerous progressive laws and amendments throughout the country passed even in reliably red states, and many overwhelmingly. The notion that being progressive is what cost the Dems some seats is ludicrous. Many of the tent pole beliefs of the progressive left are popular, the Democrat establishment keeps trying to undermine the movement so they and their like-minded friends can stay in power.
Last edited by lynchburgwildcats on November 6th, 2020, 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: November 6th, 2020, 10:48 am Preplanned, Demacrates used covin19 to justify last minute unsolicited mail in ballots without checks and balances being in place to handle it. They had activist ready to fill them out for others in heavy populated urban areas. I do suspect "many" were "technically" completed illegally and submitted. Trump tried to sound the alarm. I think they get away with it this time.

New Republicans need to just stay focused on being a working guy and gals party consisting of white, brown, black truck drivers, carpenters, plumbers, retail workers etc. Demacrates playing race politics is very bad for our country.
Take a break from 4chan and Qanon
By chris leedlelee
lynchburgwildcats wrote: November 6th, 2020, 2:40 pm
TH Spangler wrote: November 6th, 2020, 10:48 am Preplanned, Demacrates used covin19 to justify last minute unsolicited mail in ballots without checks and balances being in place to handle it. They had activist ready to fill them out for others in heavy populated urban areas. I do suspect "many" were "technically" completed illegally and submitted. Trump tried to sound the alarm. I think they get away with it this time.

Why must Twitter and Facebook censor all questioning of the mail in ballot integrity then? The media blackout and social media censorship is akin to the Hunter Biden story. They prepped us for months saying that mail-in-ballots were secure and Trump would "refuse to leave even if he lost". Now, all dissent in reference to the integrity to mail-in-ballots are censored, despite evidence. Magically, every swing state finds votes in the dead of night to just barely put Biden over the top. You guys really have no clue how propaganda and tactics like this were used in the 20th century for regime change, do you?
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
chris leedlelee wrote: November 6th, 2020, 3:16 pm
lynchburgwildcats wrote: November 6th, 2020, 2:40 pm

Why must Twitter and Facebook censor all questioning of the mail in ballot integrity then? The media blackout and social media censorship is akin to the Hunter Biden story. They prepped us for months saying that mail-in-ballots were secure and Trump would "refuse to leave even if he lost". Now, all dissent in reference to the integrity to mail-in-ballots are censored, despite evidence. Magically, every swing state finds votes in the dead of night to just barely put Biden over the top. You guys really have no clue how propaganda and tactics like this were used in the 20th century for regime change, do you?
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
There’s no evidence. No one “found” votes. They counted them. Yes, in the middle of the night. All of the votes that have been counted so far were there on election night.

Twitter and Facebook are labeling false information as false, aka “fake news.” That’s what we want, right?
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: November 6th, 2020, 10:00 am I love the give and take of this discussion. I remember thinking Trump's election four years ago would splinter the GOP potentially creating a true 3-party system. But the results of this week seem to indicate to me that from an idealistic perspective, the folks in the center seem to be pushing right based on Congressional elections. The Trump persona seems to be the biggest threat to Republican success today and moving forward.

Even if Biden does finally close out victory as it currently appears, the cost may be control of both houses in two years when there isn't a polarizing figure atop the Republican ticket. I think most expect Trump to be too old to top the ticket in 2024 if he loses this election. But I don't see him riding off into the sunset easily.
Agreed on the Trump persona thing. He needs to play this the right way. If he stays on course, it can be turned into a huge advantage. As indicated, the momentum should carry over into the midterm. Opposition to left can build.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 6th, 2020, 3:44 pm There’s no evidence. No one “found” votes. They counted them. Yes, in the middle of the night. All of the votes that have been counted so far were there on election night.

Twitter and Facebook are labeling false information as false, aka “fake news.” That’s what we want, right?
But where did they come from?
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]