This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
chris leedlelee wrote: March 15th, 2021, 2:57 pm Okay, that is absolutely hilarious. Give the guy who came up with this a raise.
His name is Shashank Tripathi, and he is basically a conservative provocateur/troll who tweets under the name "Comfortably Smug". I believe he has a podcast as well now.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Things could get interesting at CNN. 8)
The merger of WarnerMedia with Discovery will place them under the management of Discovery CEO David Zaslev, who is, by all reports, a no-nonsense, non-agenda-driven businessman. We'll see.
TH Spangler liked this
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Is there ANY correlation between the corporate media's reporting over the last year of the Kyle Rittenhouse saga in WI and what actually happened? After the court hearing this week I don't see a shred of evidence.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: November 10th, 2021, 6:42 pm Is there ANY correlation between the corporate media's reporting over the last year of the Kyle Rittenhouse saga in WI and what actually happened? After the court hearing this week I don't see a shred of evidence.
The judge is putting up with 0 foolishness
LU 57 liked this
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: June 24th, 2022, 9:11 am
And yet they cite Breitbart News, one of the most biased "news" websites in existence and also a website that used to run a section on their front page for crimes exclusively committed by minorities.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]