This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Im aware of that and that wasn't what I was saying. The pillow guy is getting sued (along with a collection of others) by Dominion voting so he has bigger things to worry about then whatever twitter is doing.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Not even sure if these lawsuits have legit standing. Either way, it has nothing to do with trying to silence dissent.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I guess we will find out.

As far as Twitter goes. I think they are over reacting but they can run their platform how they feel fit. Much like ASOR can run their platform the way they feel fit. Of course that is a smaller scale but you get the idea.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
That's a valid point. ASOR is something very specific. It's not veiled. It doesn't claim neutrality. And yet, even ASOR would be more tolerant of opinion. If someone stated that they thought the Steele Dossier was legit or that Trump did something sketchy with the Russians, it would likely be tolerated.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
paradox wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:45 pm That's a valid point. ASOR is something very specific. It's not veiled. It doesn't claim neutrality. And yet, even ASOR would be more tolerant of opinion. If someone stated that they thought the Steele Dossier was legit or that Trump did something sketchy with the Russians, it would likely be tolerated.
Let’s find out. I think Trump did something sketchy with the Russians.
thepostman liked this
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]