This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We are now looking at a possible July run up to Hot Springs, AR. Having for years blown by the exits on the freeway attenmpting to get through Arkansas as possible, I'm looking at actually checking out what could be argued as the oldest national park in the US. I would also love to check out Crystal Bridges up SumItUp's way if time permits.

The only vacation I know with certainty we will be experencing is our annual return to Pine Cove family camp up in East Texas. Now that they have an outpost in the Carolinas I highly recommend some of you look into it for your families. It isn't light on the wallet but is a huge deal to my family.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:58 am 2 weeks in Indiana are confirmed..... sounds exciting doesn’t it. At least it’s at a Lake and the long term forecast looks great. Low 80’s

Go by South Bend, and visit Notre Dame while you're there.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: June 8th, 2020, 10:21 am
Purple Haize wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:58 am 2 weeks in Indiana are confirmed..... sounds exciting doesn’t it. At least it’s at a Lake and the long term forecast looks great. Low 80’s

Go by South Bend, and visit Notre Dame while you're there.
Been there often. My uncle lives in the area
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
I intend on doing nothing as who knows what the hell will happen with my job if a second bad COVID-19 wave comes thru that forces stuff to shut down again. I will save my vacation days until the end of the year and use them around Christmas time since they don't roll over.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Best vacation moment so far is sitting on the deck by the lake watching a 2007 Lisbon concert on Metallica Monday. Watching the sun go down. Temperature cool off. Lars and the boys jamming some classic tunes. Ear buds that are surprisingly awesome. Good stuff
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]