This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: December 8th, 2020, 11:00 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: December 8th, 2020, 10:44 pm I’m sure something happened but I can’t prove it but I’m still pretty sure it did happen so I’m going to say it absolutely happened.
Did I say it absolutely happened? Nope. Thank you for playing.
A page or 2 back you did say you "know" Biden couldn't of gotten more votes than Obama which is all based on assumptions that something DID happen. So it is kind of hard to keep up here.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 8th, 2020, 11:10 pm
Purple Haize wrote: December 8th, 2020, 11:00 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: December 8th, 2020, 10:44 pm I’m sure something happened but I can’t prove it but I’m still pretty sure it did happen so I’m going to say it absolutely happened.
Did I say it absolutely happened? Nope. Thank you for playing.
A page or 2 back you did say you "know" Biden couldn't of gotten more votes than Obama which is all based on assumptions that something DID happen. So it is kind of hard to keep up here.
Know v Prove. That’s what this discussion has been about. And now I’m out
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Why not? Perhaps something did happen. Who knows? After all, the Apostle himself said that in this world we see through a glass darkly. I'm pretty sure that it says somewhere else that this world is pretty corrupt . Not saying anything with any kind of certitude. Just sayin' that it seems like a legitimate thing to ponder. So, why not?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
No doubt. Nothing has really been proven but of course that doesn't mean nothing happened. It also doesn't mean it absolutely did either.

PH claimed to "know" something happened because it doesn't feel right and then tried to claim he never said anything absolutely happened. So if he isn't saying something absolutely happened then what he means to say is he thinks something happened.

Maybe I am being nitpicky...

Look, I'm not naive enough to think nothing happened but I'm not going to sit here and claim i KNOW something absolutely happened just because of how I feel. Thankfully that isn't how our justice system works.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
When you guys try to look to this man for any kind of credibility he goes and post stuff like this:

Kennedy lost both Florida and Ohio in 1960 and still won. It took a 2 second search or the the national archives to find this data.

https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/1960

I know this seems minor but he does this kind of thing all the time. He floats stuff out on twitter that aren't even remotely true and people take it as gospel and run with it. He isn't a random guy posting on Twitter. He is the President of the United States and a lot of people seem to believe every word he says and types. This includes election conspiracies as seen here in this thread.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 9th, 2020, 11:36 am When you guys try to look to this man for any kind of credibility he goes and post stuff like this:

Kennedy lost both Florida and Ohio in 1960 and still won. It took a 2 second search or the the national archives to find this data.

https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/1960

I know this seems minor but he does this kind of thing all the time. He floats stuff out on twitter that aren't even remotely true and people take it as gospel and run with it. He isn't a random guy posting on Twitter. He is the President of the United States and a lot of people seem to believe every word he says and types. This includes election conspiracies as seen here in this thread.
Biden will be a much better potus. Who did he nominate for Secretary of Health and Education Services yesterday? :lol:

We need to get a Biden tread started pretty soon.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I said when he lost, Trump’s only going to get worse. Re-election was his only prior incentive to behave. Now? What reason does he have to act rightly?
By chris leedlelee
thepostman wrote: December 9th, 2020, 11:36 am When you guys try to look to this man for any kind of credibility he goes and post stuff like this:

Not going to say Trump is playing 4D chess here, but it is highly likely that the 1960 election was stolen in Chicago and possibly other areas. So Trump might possibly be correct about this with or without meaning to be. If he is playing 4D chess, he meant to point out that a previous Presidential election was also stolen as well.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
For many cycles the deepstate has dictate each parties nominee. They basically know they can control either one, then they let us vote which one it will be. Trump bucked the system. By doing so he partially pulled back the curtain for all to see. :lol: He's lucky to get out of DC alive :lol:
By rhezick
Registration Days Posts
I just find it laughable and a bit hypocritical that the whole argument in the past 36 days has been "let it play out in the courts" and propping up the courts as the arbiter of truth. And then, when 50 some lawsuits have been dismissed and Trump's own appointees have thrown out the lawsuits, we result to "well, disregard, I've just got a feeling." That's fine. To each their own. But it just seems that there's a point where the truth is irrelevant.
Jonathan Carone liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
rhezick wrote: December 10th, 2020, 12:49 pm I just find it laughable and a bit hypocritical that the whole argument in the past 36 days has been "let it play out in the courts" and propping up the courts as the arbiter of truth. And then, when 50 some lawsuits have been dismissed and Trump's own appointees have thrown out the lawsuits, we result to "well, disregard, I've just got a feeling." That's fine. To each their own. But it just seems that there's a point where the truth is irrelevant.
I agree. Mail in ballot scam worked. It's a done deal. It's time to get the Biden thread started. It's going to be a crazy ride. :lol:
By Jonathan Carone
rhezick wrote: December 10th, 2020, 12:49 pm I just find it laughable and a bit hypocritical that the whole argument in the past 36 days has been "let it play out in the courts" and propping up the courts as the arbiter of truth. And then, when 50 some lawsuits have been dismissed and Trump's own appointees have thrown out the lawsuits, we result to "well, disregard, I've just got a feeling." That's fine. To each their own. But it just seems that there's a point where the truth is irrelevant.
Any sense of logic has gone out the window at this point. When people truly believe they are taking down The Man, they’ve made up their mind that something was wrong and will do whatever it takes to prove it. Anything that stands in their way will be something The Man put in place because they’re bigger and more powerful and will do whatever it takes to hold onto power. Someone on “their side” (ie Republican appointed judges) wasn’t a true believer if they abandon the mission.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: December 10th, 2020, 2:42 pm What a scam, making it easier for people to vote, how dare they!
Broke state laws to carryout the vote harvest though.

I won't go into a lot of detail but I use to be a AFL-CIO shop steward, attended meeting in Pennsylvania. All the leaders doubled as Democrat party activist. It was an eye opening experience. :shock:
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: December 10th, 2020, 3:20 pm
stokesjokes wrote: December 10th, 2020, 2:42 pm What a scam, making it easier for people to vote, how dare they!
Broke state laws to carryout the vote harvest though.
That’s a new one. Good thing they took their evidence to court and were proven legit, right?
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: December 10th, 2020, 3:42 pm Also, you mean to tell me that union organizers were democrats? Someone get Lou Dobbs on the phone, we’ve got a breaking story :lol:
I'm telling you they lack a moral compass :lol: :lol:

Agreed Cruzan. Memphis just got $5 million a […]

New Mexico State

Crazy game, should have won it about an hour and a[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]