This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 10:22 am
thepostman wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 9:21 am How is this a go to move in court when sued? "No reasonable person would believe me, so this is on them!!"

Just another bizarre turn in this story.
Rachel Maddow made the same defense. It’s a standard legal practice
Tucker Carlson did the same. And yet, people continue to listen to these yahoos!
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Tucker is actually the first person to expose Powell. He basically called her out and said that she needed to provide proof. The press followed Tucker's lead on this--and only after Powell didn't respond. The press feared that it may have been credible. So, like him or not, he does appear to prioritize truth over politics.
stokesjokes, Chippy liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
I remember that- that’s when the tide turned on her. Before that I think it was a pretty partisan split on who believed her and who didn’t. Sometimes you can be so kooky that even your own side disowns you.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 9:21 am How is this a go to move in court when sued? "No reasonable person would believe me, so this is on them!!"

Just another bizarre turn in this story.
Rachel Maddow made the same defense. It’s a standard legal practice
WE'RE ENTERTAINERS!!
Purple Haize liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
paradox wrote: April 1st, 2021, 9:57 am Tucker is actually the first person to expose Powell. He basically called her out and said that she needed to provide proof. The press followed Tucker's lead on this--and only after Powell didn't respond. The press feared that it may have been credible. So, like him or not, he does appear to prioritize truth over politics.
Coming back to this again because a thought just struck me. The idea that Carlson is the first person to expose Powell is BS. Tucker was the first person from right wing media to expose her. Everyone not in that ecosystem knew she was out to lunch the moment she stepped onto the platform at Four Seasons Total Landscaping.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Tucker is an entertainer, as are most prime time news hosts. He is only concerned about his own success and is going to cover things he feels keeps making him money. His ratings started to slip during the whole election fraud craziness and is now consistently being beaten by Maddow which has caused him to go after anything that can put Biden in a bad light. Including doing hit pieces on the military that only tell half the story. It is working, because slowly his ratings are starting to rise again. Which in the end, is all he cares about because he is in the entertainment business.

I know that is how cable news is, especially in prime time. Which is why it is laughable when anybody tries to use any of those shows as hard news sources.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
https://gab.com/JovanHuttonPulitzer/pos ... 7242815890
What the Main Stream News DOES NOT report upon! To date since the November election there have been 85 election fraud cases brought. Judges threw out a couple dozen on technicalities. About 35-40 still working their way through the system. But 22 have been decided. Of those 22, the courts have found, “Yes there was election fraud!” IN 68% OF THOSE CASES!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
That still is widespread enough to change the results. Unfortunately the rhetoric from the left has been, "no fraud nothing to see here", while the rhetoric by some on the right has been "FRAUD! Trump lost because of it!". Neither are very honest but that is where we are in the hyper partisan media world we live in.

I think most who have posted in this thread never claimed there was zero fraud.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: April 19th, 2021, 5:44 pm https://gab.com/JovanHuttonPulitzer/pos ... 7242815890
What the Main Stream News DOES NOT report upon! To date since the November election there have been 85 election fraud cases brought. Judges threw out a couple dozen on technicalities. About 35-40 still working their way through the system. But 22 have been decided. Of those 22, the courts have found, “Yes there was election fraud!” IN 68% OF THOSE CASES!
I’m going to need a source on that other than random dude on social media
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
I’d be interested in knowing the details of this post if you can find anything. There’s a lot of missing context:

What elections are these cases for? Could be state, local, national, etc. Of these cases, how many are related to the presidential election?

What kind of fraud are we talking about? There’s a wide gulf between a felon casting one vote and an official dumping ballots into the river.

Who did the fraud favor? The assumption is that these cases would favor the Dems, but who knows? Could go either way

Depending on the answers to #1 and #2, this would have implications for elections security. Could be a nothing-burger, could be something worth being upset about. I couldn’t find anything from a quick google, it would be helpful to know more.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: April 19th, 2021, 8:43 pm
Purple Haize wrote: April 19th, 2021, 8:20 pm
I’m going to need a source on that other than random dude on social media
Jovan isn't a random dude.

https://www.theprofessorsrecord.com/
I can’t keep up with all these young hipsters :lol: :oldhag :oldhag
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: April 19th, 2021, 8:58 pm I’d be interested in knowing the details of this post if you can find anything. There’s a lot of missing context:

What elections are these cases for? Could be state, local, national, etc. Of these cases, how many are related to the presidential election?

What kind of fraud are we talking about? There’s a wide gulf between a felon casting one vote and an official dumping ballots into the river.

Who did the fraud favor? The assumption is that these cases would favor the Dems, but who knows? Could go either way

Depending on the answers to #1 and #2, this would have implications for elections security. Could be a nothing-burger, could be something worth being upset about. I couldn’t find anything from a quick google, it would be helpful to know more.
Watch the video all the way through, 2x speed is helpful
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
I just watched that whole thing and he doesn’t mention any of the election fraud cases mentioned in your first post. You bait and switched me :lol:

As far as Jovan himself goes, I don’t really see any reason to believe his claims. His bio is wild- invented one of the biggest product flops in the tech-age, turned treasure hunter, sells weird mystical crystals, and exaggerates his own importance every chance he gets.

He also was already caught in a lie about “hacking” the dominion machines in GA when he testified there and makes wild unverifiable (and, to me, unbelievable) claims about things like someone offering him $10 million to stay quiet or all the investigative/legal teams that filed election fraud claims having people planted within them to get the claims thrown out on technicalities (if you’ve read some of the filings, it’s much more believable that they were just written by people who don’t know what they’re doing). He just seems like a con-man to me, here to chase fame and fortune in right-wing conspiracy circles.
Just John liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]