This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: January 19th, 2023, 10:04 am
LU 57 wrote: January 18th, 2023, 3:54 pm
TH Spangler wrote: January 18th, 2023, 1:16 pm FAA made changes to pilot exams.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarko ... e-n2618419
Yeah that is fairly disconcerting :shock:
This to

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/co ... 64755.html
You're going to have to tell us what that says. Premium article - subs only.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: January 19th, 2023, 7:13 pm
TH Spangler wrote: January 19th, 2023, 10:04 am
LU 57 wrote: January 18th, 2023, 3:54 pm

Yeah that is fairly disconcerting :shock:
This to

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/co ... 64755.html
You're going to have to tell us what that says. Premium article - subs only.
Follow up to and linked to this one.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... ly-tacitly
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I don’t see any mention of Covid or a vaccine. What are you getting at? A 35yo had a stroke and you post it in the Covid mega thread because……..?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Because the trend now is that anytime a younger athlete has any kind of issues it is used to pushed some kind of weird covid vaccine fear agenda. I get why people are leaning away from getting boosters but it's getting ridiculous. Liberty's social media accounts are filled with comments from people thinking, without any facts, that Jessie Lemonier's death was caused by the vaccine. It's insanity.
Just John liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
I got two shots, no boosters. Beleive me I'm praying you're right. But I could post many more. Just saying I'm concerned more each day.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: January 28th, 2023, 10:23 am Because the trend now is that anytime a younger athlete has any kind of issues it is used to pushed some kind of weird covid vaccine fear agenda. I get why people are leaning away from getting boosters but it's getting ridiculous. Liberty's social media accounts are filled with comments from people thinking, without any facts, that Jessie Lemonier's death was caused by the vaccine. It's insanity.
Yes it’s unfortunate in both this case and the Hamlin case. But it’s another case of one side reaching too far. Yes there seems to be an increase in cardiac events in healthy young people (<50). But these two cases are not that suspicious
thepostman liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: January 28th, 2023, 5:49 pm Lemonier was not Covid related.
I don’t think he was either.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
I don’t want to go around posting people’s stuff, but if you look around at what his actual friends were posting on Twitter about it, it’s pretty obvious.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
My friends wife, 62, got pretty sick after each shot. Then developed ringing in her ears. Now she has lost most hearing in her left ear. Doctor told her that it's highly likely a vaccine injury. May never get better. Strangely he's still recommending boosters.

:dontgetit
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is real. I'm pretty sure I lost a friend because of it. Not saying that's what happened to Jessie, but it did pass my mind.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: January 29th, 2023, 2:04 am
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is real. I'm pretty sure I lost a friend because of it. Not saying that's what happened to Jessie, but it did pass my mind.
Again, there are some things that need to be investigated in regards to these COVID shots and how/if they relate to long term health issues and death.
The cases of Hamlin and Leonier are not such cases.
By LU 57
Purple Haize wrote: January 29th, 2023, 9:01 am
TH Spangler wrote: January 29th, 2023, 2:04 am
Again, there are some things that need to be investigated in regards to these COVID shots and how/if they relate to long term health issues and death.
The cases of Hamlin and Leonier are not such cases.
Setting aside Leomonier, which I know nothing about the circumstances, there is a reason you are seeing the UK and other countries banning boosters for under 50. Pretty hard to deny all of the excess death and dramatic increase in athletes with heart issues.

If you have not done so you ought to check out what Peter McCullough is saying. Another one to follow is Dr. Aseem Malhotra, a prominent UK cardiologist. He was a vocal advocate of the vaccines until his father had a cardiac arrest and died after getting the jab. Rogan’s interview with Brett Weinstein is really good as well.

As for Hamlin, glad to see he is recovering. A testament to all of the prayer. But I struggle with the isolated Commotio cordis explanation. Much more likely is that the spike protein damaged his heart and made him more susceptible.

Lastly, this admission directly from self-proclaimed vaccine expert Bill Gates is pretty interesting:
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
My friend and former personal trainer, who was in perfect health had a sudden heart attack leaving the gym this weekend. When he collapsed he took a hard blow to the head. Thank goodness a EMT and a AED were close by. He was unresponsive for 7 minutes, but finally responded. He's in a hospital in Annapolis. Prayers.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]