This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

TH Spangler wrote: March 9th, 2021, 5:48 am I thought if you had gotten covin19 and recovered you had developed the nessary antibodies. There's so much contradictory information flying around I'm still holding out on the vaccination, just practicing social distancing. Sly whats your left over heart issue? Irregular beat or increased rate? Hope its not a valve issue. You are one determined man to get another dose after all you've been through.
It's good to question and also find out the ingredients in these vaccines

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=41358
ElmersTwin wrote: March 19th, 2021, 10:47 am
TH Spangler wrote: March 14th, 2021, 1:45 pm Was just getting ready to take the J&J shot and then I see this.

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2021/03 ... ns-vaccine
My history professors at LU always trumpeted "verify your sources." Sounds like you should do the same before parroting tabloid nonsense.
Hearns posted the tweet? It was reported on multiple media sites. I have no idea why he passed away and the family hasn't confirmed why yet.
The majority of the members of my parents church (in Florida) have covid now, including them. Several are in the hospital with some very serious issues and my parents condition has continued to worsen. I'm very concerned for them and for their church. Please keep them all in your prayers.

Without going too far into details, we are so close to being on the other side of this thing. Please take care of each other guys. It is the least we can do for each other.
I've known of a lot of people who have had family members that got very sick or passed away but this is the closest to home for me for sure.

My mom is starting to have a hard time breathing. She is in touch with her doctor so we will see what happens.

Thanks all for the prayers.
Purple Haize liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 5:30 pm I've known of a lot of people who have had family members that got very sick or passed away but this is the closest to home for me for sure.

My mom is starting to have a hard time breathing. She is in touch with her doctor so we will see what happens.

Thanks all for the prayers.
Praying!
alabama24 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 5:29 pm
thepostman wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 5:30 pm
My mom is starting to have a hard time breathing.
Praying as well. I had breathing problems which lasted for months, but those have thankfully subsided. Please keep us updated.
They are doing much better today. They had some rough nights but seem to be on the mend. There is still 3 or 4 other church members still in the hospital so even though I'm thankful my parents are feeling better, I'm keeping those others in prayer as well.

Thank you to everybody for prayers. Much appreciated.
alabama24, TH Spangler, stokesjokes and 2 others liked this
thepostman wrote: March 29th, 2021, 7:43 am For not being scared you sure share and buy into a lot of fear mongering.
Data is king, they track peoples data in Communist China to completely control them. For some reason Communist China is trying to collect our data?

Best case .... they want to market directly to the US consumer. Crypto currency also works against the US dollar.

Worse case .... they're successful at buying out our government and multinational corporations based here. Then they'll have head start controlling freedom loving people here.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]