This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: January 15th, 2020, 5:09 pm
chris leedlelee wrote: January 15th, 2020, 4:27 pm Can the entire US government resign as well?
Term limits is all I'm asking. Doesn't seem so bad to me!
You’re not wrong. If the President gets 2 shouldn’t the Congress have something similar?
thepostman liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Anyone remember when President Obama said this wasn't Rocky IV, and that the 1980's called, wanting their foreign policy back? Now all the Democrats can talk about is *Jan Brady voice* "Russia, Russia, Russia." Vladamir Putin is former KGB, saw how we screwed Russia over in the 90's, and wants to bring her back to when she had the power and prestige of the Soviet Union.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: January 15th, 2020, 8:58 pm Anyone remember when President Obama said this wasn't Rocky IV, and that the 1980's called, wanting their foreign policy back? Now all the Democrats can talk about is *Jan Brady voice* "Russia, Russia, Russia." Vladamir Putin is former KGB, saw how we screwed Russia over in the 90's, and wants to bring her back to when she had the power and prestige of the Soviet Union.
He may want it, but a lot of other things have changed since the 80s. Russia now has the 11th largest GDP in the world, behind economic powerhouses like Italy and Brazil. India and Bangladesh combined have double the GDP of Russia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... _(nominal)
Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

He’s the exception to the rule. Opposing […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]