This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I believe Space Force will be taking over these duties next year
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Still falls under the dept of the Air Force!

But you're right. I'm also not sure they'll have it figured out by then.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
So what is everybody's favorite Christmas Eve traditions? I love taking the kids to the Christmas Eve service at church and then driving around looking at Christmas lights.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 24th, 2019, 10:26 am So what is everybody's favorite Christmas Eve traditions? I love taking the kids to the Christmas Eve service at church and then driving around looking at Christmas lights.
Well we HAD a cool Christmas Eve tradition we thought we were going to start but we will be putting that off till next year. This year I’m nurse mailing Tahoe the Magnificent from his second leg surgery in a month and Mrs Purple knee surgery yesterday. So I will probably make a nice dinner tonight and we will watch Love Actually
thepostman liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 24th, 2019, 10:26 am So what is everybody's favorite Christmas Eve traditions? I love taking the kids to the Christmas Eve service at church and then driving around looking at Christmas lights.
The big dinner with the family. Not sure how many more I'll have with nana and papa
thepostman liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Our church did a Celtic Christmas Eve service for many years, but once we merged with a much larger church, our Celtic sevice died. :(
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
What church? I use to attend the Celtic service from time to time when my wife and I were in the burg. It's been so long I don't remember what church but we use to enjoy it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 24th, 2019, 12:18 pm Our church did a Celtic Christmas Eve service for many years, but once we merged with a much larger church, our Celtic sevice died. :(
Will they be doing one for Lakers fans too?
By LU 57
Purple Haize wrote: December 24th, 2019, 12:33 pm
Cider Jim wrote: December 24th, 2019, 12:18 pm Our church did a Celtic Christmas Eve service for many years, but once we merged with a much larger church, our Celtic sevice died. :(
Will they be doing one for Lakers fans too?
:lol:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Rivermont Ave. Baptist Church merged with Gospel Community Church to form Gospel Community Rivermont.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Christmas Eve church service .. over to in-laws home for dinner with grandparents and grandkids .. grandkids get to open ONE present (Christmas PJ’s) and take a family photo.

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll:

Some statistics

After doing some checking, I discovered that in […]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]