This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SoD BAS
Excuse me but WTF. I about never get on Twitter anymore (more of an Instagram dude). I log in today for maybe the first time in a month and hell breaks loose. How long has @LibertyU been JLFJR’s ghost account? I saw a reply that says “cheapening my degree” and I agree that is what is happening.

Shortly after seeing that, what do I see? A tweet that I about replied with #MeToo on. @LibertyFlames posting a very provocative photo with a caption for the ages. I believe Jon is on these boards and pointed it out as well on twitter

Like I said I usually see what happens on Instagram and our football account is incredible. But what Is going on with those other accounts
By SoD BAS
Oh ok. Thanks for the update. I’m sure some troll out there still has the screenshot unfortunately.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I feel like I must've missed something....but the Liberty twitter account has been pretty embarrassing the past couple of weeks.
By SoD BAS
thepostman wrote: September 26th, 2019, 10:52 am I feel like I must've missed something....but the Liberty twitter account has been pretty embarrassing the past couple of weeks.
This is a real question. I’m not trying to be funny. But does Jerry run the Lib Twitter now? 100% seriously asking
By Jonathan Carone
SoD BAS wrote: September 26th, 2019, 10:47 am Oh ok. Thanks for the update. I’m sure some troll out there still has the screenshot unfortunately.
Oh I have the screenshot. It was funny. Ain't no way I'm not sharing that with friends.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: September 26th, 2019, 10:56 am
SoD BAS wrote: September 26th, 2019, 10:47 am Oh ok. Thanks for the update. I’m sure some troll out there still has the screenshot unfortunately.
Oh I have the screenshot. It was funny. Ain't no way I'm not sharing that with friends.
We’re not your friends. You can share it with us :D
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]