This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
My little one will not eat Mexican so we will not be doing the Flames Club meal this week.
She has asked for Chick-Fil-A.
I know there is one on campus so I wonder if we are able to use that on for our pregame meal or is that students only?
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote: September 11th, 2019, 8:38 am My little one will not eat Mexican so we will not be doing the Flames Club meal this week.
I know there is one on campus so I wonder if we are able to use that on for our pregame meal or is that students only?
There is a Chick Fil A Express in Green Hall. Walk into the LaHaye workout facility and go straight. It'll be on your right.
By CCWMichael
Kolzilla41 wrote: September 11th, 2019, 8:55 am
CCWMichael wrote: September 11th, 2019, 8:38 am My little one will not eat Mexican so we will not be doing the Flames Club meal this week.
There is a Chick Fil A Express in Green Hall. Walk into the LaHaye workout facility and go straight. It'll be on your right.
Thank you.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point gu[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://x.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216333887[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are a […]

New Mexico State

1 change and a couple of tweaks. But we swung ba[…]