This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote: August 29th, 2019, 10:25 am
lynchburgwildcats wrote: August 13th, 2019, 8:46 pm
RubberMallet wrote: August 8th, 2019, 12:32 pm we were already talking about how worthless netflix has become. outside of a few shows its basically worthless.
Netflix's catalog is better than what Disney+ is going to be rolling out.
yeah...nope.

free roku/apple tv apps have nearly the same movie offerings for free. The netflix produced programing is 99% unwatchable. as other programing owners begin their own offerings their tv show catalog will dwindle.
lol at being largely unwatchable when Disney's catalog is going to be dominated by super hero and children's programming.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I have kids and I love Marvel. That in itself makes Disney+ way more appealing than Netflix.
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
lynchburgwildcats wrote: lol at being largely unwatchable when Disney's catalog is going to be dominated by super hero and children's programming.
While it’s clear you’re not/won’t be a fan of Disney’s offerings, it’s clear you haven’t done your research. Disney is trying to distribute a lot of content on their platform that appeals to all four quadrants. I know more adults that are excited about Disney+ than kids. They will have plenty of non-superhero programming that isn’t for directed solely at kids.

As far as animation, one of the major reasons Disney Animation has done well for many years is that their content appeals to adults and children alike. Typically Disney Animation is at its worst when it only tries to appeal to children (which thankfully isn’t too often).
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Can’t we all agree we all have different tastes, and the freedom to choose to purchase things which answer those tastes?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: September 1st, 2019, 11:18 am Can’t we all agree we all have different tastes, and the freedom to choose to purchase things which answer those tastes?
No. Shut up
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: September 1st, 2019, 11:18 am Can’t we all agree we all have different tastes, and the freedom to choose to purchase things which answer those tastes?
I think that's the point I was trying to make.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
lynchburgwildcats wrote: August 31st, 2019, 9:18 pm Disney's catalog is going to be dominated by super hero and children's programming.
sounds great. when can i sign up.
By CCWMichael
I do not like us on plus.
The replay is not on 3 so I can't dissect the game.
Is there replay available on plus after airing?
I may try the 7 day trial this week if I can watch already aired games.
Another struggle I have is residing rural which gives me often buffered streams. It would be nice to check out streamabilty here for free.

If the new players picks up on the pack line defen[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]