This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Who the vp is matters .

Sounds like over 1 million ticket request recived for the Oklahoma rally. Might move it to an outdoor stadium.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Oklahoma is the heart of Trump country. It is his first rally in months so it shouldn't be surprising. The demand is still impressive though.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Im becoming surer everyday dems and their puppet masters are behind the covin19 hype, BLM, Russia Russia Russia, Ukraine impeachment, women in funny looking pink hats, all these to wear down those that oppose them. They realized Trump was winning black voters with jobs, jobs, jobs. So they threw gas on some small racial tensions to stop their bleeding. They don't care what it does to our nation as long as they hold power and get rich with their globalist agenda :(
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 17th, 2020, 7:55 am We get it. The democrats are bad. Trump Republicans are good.
Bush, Romney, Clinton and friends are establishment (bad, offshored our jobs, got rich doing it). Trump is an outside independent. If he must be labeled Republican its a new Republican. He's an "economic" nationalist. Take care of your own citizens first.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 17th, 2020, 8:57 am Ok. He is still spending money like a drunken sailor.
This has been my biggest disappointment in his Presidency. The signing of the omnibus bills were not exciting. I could give a pass on the first but after that?
He does seem to have good instincts with how to get money to the right people the right way but he never seems to fight for it which is perplexing. That’s why I perked up when Trump and Carson talked about how they were going to change his funds for Enterprises Zones were funneled to communities
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
On money, right now Trump's recent policies have the markets propped up (401K's). Much like past administrations propped up public sector defined pensions. Not sure how either will survive down the road.

Trump should wait for Biden to select Susan Rice for VP and then select Tim Scott for his VP. I have loved Scott for a loooonnng time. Position him to run for POTUS in 2024.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: June 20th, 2020, 10:39 am On money, right now Trump's recent policies have the markets propped up (401K's). Much like past administrations propped up public sector defined pensions. Not sure how either will survive down the road.

Trump should wait for Biden to select Susan Rice for VP and then select Tim Scott for his VP. I have loved Scott for a loooonnng time. Position him to run for POTUS in 2024.
Trump is not getting rid of Pence.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: June 20th, 2020, 12:57 pm
TH Spangler wrote: June 20th, 2020, 10:39 am On money, right now Trump's recent policies have the markets propped up (401K's). Much like past administrations propped up public sector defined pensions. Not sure how either will survive down the road.

Trump is not getting rid of Pence.
Scott is a solid christian man like Pence but more importantly he's someone conservative minorities could be very proud of. If he ran in 2024 it would put an end to demacrates calling us racist all the time. We don't care what color our guy or gal is, it's their agenda, values etc.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
But you want Trump to replace Pence for 2020. No reason to do that
JK37 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 20th, 2020, 8:53 pm This rally is awful.

I can't believe you guys think this guy is some kind of conservative hero.
Dude is certainly entertaining. “They gave me another disease “. Good stuff

He’s no Bill Buckley, never has been, never will be, never expected him to be. But given the current options he’s the most Conservative choice
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Entertaining? Listening to a dude complain about how much he is a martyr isn't entertaining. I turned it off once he started talking about throwing people in jail for burning the flag. As much as I disagree with people doing that, that is just insanity.

But you do you. He isn't a conservative and wants the federal government to have more power, not less. No thanks. Wake me up in 4 years. Hopefully we will have some real choices.

But I doubt it.
lynchburgwildcats liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 20th, 2020, 9:23 pm Entertaining? Listening to a dude complain about how much he is a martyr isn't entertaining. I turned it off once he started talking about throwing people in jail for burning the flag. As much as I disagree with people doing that, that is just insanity.

But you do you. He isn't a conservative and wants the federal government to have more power, not less. No thanks. Wake me up in 4 years. Hopefully we will have some real choices.

But I doubt it.
I gave you the quote I thought was funny there grumpy pants.
I also said he’s no Buckley nor never will or was expected to be. Geez, hitting the booze early on your vacation?
I’ve already said I’m not a fan of using troops on US soil for the Sedition Act. Nor am I in favor of throwing them in jail for burning the flag (or throwing some one in jail for beating someone up for burning the flag)
But my goodness man. Enjoy your vacation. Why be so hateful?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Haha I'm not grumpy.

I am mad at myself for putting myself through 20 minutes of that. Now that it is off, I'm much better.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Huge mistake by the Trump campaign to hype that almost a million people requested tickets for a 22,000 seat venue.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: June 21st, 2020, 9:57 am Huge mistake by the Trump campaign to hype that almost a million people requested tickets for a 22,000 seat venue.
It isn’t a good look. But it’s easy to turn around. The viewing numbers are unbelievable. While I’m no Alex Jones lover there were over 1 million watching the rally on his stream.

This thread has a lot viewing stats. This is what a Team a Trump will focus on. His detractors will focus on the fact that there was no over flow and it was not sold out. They certainly won’t focus on it dwarfing the size of any of Biden’s gatherings

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, that had internet trolling written all over it.

Granted, it was a good turn out considering current circumstances but the Trump hype train made it seem like it was a failure. They allowed a bunch of teens on tik tok get their hopes up I guess.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I wasn't referring so much to how it looked as the actual negative effect it had for attendance. How many supporters told themselves "I really want to go, but I've got no chance to get in".
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
It is nearly impossible to compare a Biden rally to a Trump rally because I don't see Biden holding a rally at a large arena anytime soon. With that said, he isn’t going to ever draw Trump numbers even if he did decide to do large rallies *which he won't*.

I may not find Trump's shtick entertaining, many people do and he will win again.

Sad. :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 21st, 2020, 10:27 am It is nearly impossible to compare a Biden rally to a Trump rally because I don't see Biden holding a rally at a large arena anytime soon. With that said, he isn’t going to ever draw Trump numbers even if he did decide to do large rallies *which he won't*.

I may not find Trump's shtick entertaining, many people do and he will win again.

Sad. :D
Hey! Grumpy pants. Make French toast or something for your kids. You’re on vacation
2024 Recruiting Discussion

It’s the common conversation on here. Trash[…]

G5 Playoff Only

There are some rumblings among the AD’s of G[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]