This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Didlibertywin
Hey guys, I'm looking for some suggestions and input.

The church I currently serve is turning 65 this year, and for our anniversary celebration, I'm putting together a video project. I'm having some Christian leaders/public figures send a short 15-20 second video congratulating the church for 65 years. So far I've had good cooperation. We are an SBC church, so some of the Baptist leaders I've been able to get videos include Danny Akin, Al Mohler, Johnny Hunt, Fred Luter and J.D. Greear. I've gotten a few other recognizable names: Gary Chapman, Ray Comfort, and if you're from NC, Lt. Gov. Dan Forest. Even Coach Hugh Freeze sent us a video. I was personally pumped about that one, even though he did call me the wrong name in the video. :/

Do any of you have any good suggestions. And even more so, do you guys have any personal connections to any Christian athletes, public figures? Emails, agents, publicists, etc.? If you have any leads or could help me, could you shoot me a private message pointing me in the right direction. Any help is appreciated!

Agreed Cruzan. Memphis just got $5 million a […]

New Mexico State

Crazy game, should have won it about an hour and a[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]