This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
Free 60 dollars for firearms owners.
Today I conducted a 60 minute survey via a video app called Zoom.
This is a research project involving firearms owners. You need to set one hour aside for the interview.
THE REWARD is a 60 dollar Amazon gift card.
I did my interview today at noon. --- not intrusive at all.
I had my gift card at 7:30 and spent by 7:45.
The guarantee same day delivery of gift card when you interview.
It was sent top me via e-mail and there was a link to apply directly to mt account and BOOM. 60 dollars for 60 minutes.
If you are interested in a free 60 PM me your e-mail --- I will forward it and they will contact you.
For further validity ...
I am not sure if any of you are familiar with Jared Ogden He is an ex-Navy seal and CEO of Triumph systems -- he is the one that directed me to this survey.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:Free 60 dollars for firearms owners.
This is a research project involving firearms owners. You need to set one hour aside for the interview.
It was sent top me via e-mail and there was a link to apply directly to mt account and BOOM. 60 dollars for 60 minutes.
If you are interested in a free 60 PM me your e-mail --- I will forward it and they will contact you.
For further validity ...
I am not sure if any of you are familiar with Jared Ogden He is an ex-Navy seal and CEO of Triumph systems -- he is the one that directed me to this survey.
Interested
By CCWMichael
Purple Haize wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:Free 60 dollars for firearms owners.
For further validity ...
Interested
Sent you a PM.

Anyhow I never get notifications of PM's --- is there a way to set that?
By CCWMichael
Yacht Rock wrote:How long before the tin foil hat guys say, "This is how they're getting you on a list!"
I can neither confirm nor deny that this is a black operation, no NSA, PsyOps, DIA, NGIA, MIC, NRO, OICI, or ONSI.
That is all distraction of course for the alien and Russian bots that are influencing all of this through misinformation.

I need to put my hat back on .... many headaches with all the supplanted information .... ever since my abduction
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Did the survey yesterday. The French accent was tough to get through sometimes but it was a good interview. It was actually about staying OFF “The List”. Not sure when or how I’ll get my gift card but it was a quick hour
By CCWMichael
Purple Haize wrote:Did the survey yesterday. The French accent was tough to get through sometimes but it was a good interview. It was actually about staying OFF “The List”. Not sure when or how I’ll get my gift card but it was a quick hour

My gift card arrived via e-mail within 24 hours.
Check your spam if you do not see it.

Also, if you do not get it let me know and I will contact Jared and he will get er" done.
Thanks for letting know you interviewed and your experience with them.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Did the survey yesterday. The French accent was tough to get through sometimes but it was a good interview. It was actually about staying OFF “The List”. Not sure when or how I’ll get my gift card but it was a quick hour

Also, if you do not get it let me know and I will contact Jared and he will get er" done.
Still haven’t received it.
By CCWMichael
Purple Haize wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:

Still haven’t received it.
Thanks, I contacted Jared.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:Purple,

I just received my 20 for your interview so I would assume you now have your 60.
They said it was just a weekend thing.
No worries. I just logged on to tell you I got it. So it worked out well! My wife has already spent it!!
By CCWMichael
Purple Haize wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:Purple,

I just received my 20 for your interview so I would assume you now have your 60.
They said it was just a weekend thing.
No worries. I just logged on to tell you I got it. So it worked out well! My wife has already spent it!!
I am glad to hear you got it.
I did not let my wife in on the 60 till after I spent it :D
Better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission 8)
From what I know these guys are supposed to be really squared away so hopefully it was just someone was in a hurry to get into some fun Friday evening.
For some reason as I was trying to follow his accent I was thinking of LeBeau on Hogans Heroes ---I still watch.
Did you know the actor who played that part was a Holocaust Camp survivor?
2024 Recruiting Discussion

UVA playing against a mid-pack MEAC team is their […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]