This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
Well it hit the 50's today here in PA. Put me in the spring mode.
I know it is way to early here in the NE but I am planning on cleaning all of my reels this week and preparing some of my kayak fishing tools.
To me , being able to fish is my spring is here thing.

Side note, I miss Oklahoma and Texas as fishing season for the buckets is already on the roll and our best bet here is early may for smallie and bucketmouth spawn feeds. Takes a while for our moving waters to warm.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Great topic! Spring is my season, because I get to come up for air for the first time after my busy winter season.

Going for a drive or something else with the family on a free Saturday. That’s it.

Also watching The Master’s.
By CCWMichael
JK37 wrote:Great topic! Spring is my season, because I get to come up for air for the first time after my busy winter season.

Going for a drive or something else with the family on a free Saturday. That’s it.

Also watching The Master’s.
Day trips are phenomenal
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The weather reaches perfection for a few fleeting months so it is all about the outdoors down here in Houston. There's the fun stuff but also yardwork to make the place look good when it is too hot to go outside in the summer.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Getting out and riding the hog.

Make what you want outta that
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:Getting out and riding the hog.

Make what you want outta that
Deliverance comes to mind. How are your teeth?
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]