This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LU 57
I could never pull the trigger. My wife finally bought me one.

Anyway, I love it. You can literally make anything on it, incredibly versatile. Gets much hotter than a regular charcoal or gas grill so you can put a killer sear on steaks. Ribs and pork butts are a piece of cake. With a wireless set up like a flameboss you can put a pork butt on in the morning, go about your day, and have delicious BBQ for dinner.

I would highly recommend. Check out some YouTube videos with Malcom Reed. Great stuff. If you pull the trigger you will not regret it!

EDIT: The flameboss comes with a little fan that keeps the temperature steady for hours. Very easy to cook overnight. If for some reason the temp gets too hot or cold, you get an alert. Infomercial over. Back to regularly scheduled program :lol:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote:Made a Texas style brisket flat on the Big Green Egg. Served with pickled jalapeños, onions sliced real thin, and mac and cheese. Had rolls too but none of the family wanted them. Definitely hit the spot. I think maybe Sly would have approved.
I can't do the onions at my age but otherwise :dance
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote:I am glad I am not eating with y'all.
Not sure how to respond ... so I will not!
G5 Playoff Only

There are some rumblings among the AD’s of G[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

If the new players picks up on the pack line def[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]