This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Merry Christmas fellow Flames fans!

So it's the annual what'd you get under the tree thread.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Big bag of snacks from Fresh Market, several boxes of Omaha steaks, burgers, and chicken, box of chocolates, bottled root beers, apple butter from Connecticut, and salt water taffy from Florida.
By Class of 20Something
Quality clothing, Cowboys hat to retire my 12 year old hat, watching my daughter tell me to "open it" for every gift she unwrapped. First year we've been able to afford to do Christmas well. Having friends open for dinner because we're all leaving town for family tomorrow and we didn't want leftovers.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Money, an air compressor, a chest freezer and 1/2 a hog to go in it.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
A robe, a jacket and a new shirt. I'll get my gifts from the boys when they return next week
By CCWMichael
Nothing I can touch till chemotherapy is complete.
Buffalo Trace and Blanton's.
And every year my daughter makes me a coffee cup ...... number fifteen will be added to the row and 16 put into use. <--- best gift every year.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:Nothing I can touch till chemotherapy is complete.
And every year my daughter makes me a coffee cup ...... number fifteen will be added to the row and 16 put into use. <--- best gift every year.
My wife got me a bottle of Weller C.Y.P.B. and it’s fantastic. Buffalo Trace is the best bargain on the market, if you can find it. It’s getting scarce around here.
By CCWMichael
adam42381 wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:Nothing I can touch till chemotherapy is complete.
My wife got me a bottle of Weller C.Y.P.B. and it’s fantastic. Buffalo Trace is the best bargain on the market, if you can find it. It’s getting scarce around here.
It is interesting how this differentiation evolved. I personally have not sampled it. Then again, anything from this distillery is magical in my not so humble opinion. :D
Buffalo is difficult to find in PA and anywhere else I hear. Yes, it is special given it's price point.
Pappy fan here 8) Don't get me started on what year (23) I prefer. These are extremely rare and in PA this is the only wat to aquire some --- by luck.
Enjoy your present
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 43927.html
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]