This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
We need a secret sign.... Mason or DeMolay like.
So attending games or away games do we know who we are?
Weel, do we want to know?
It would be nice to connect.
Did I miss miss meeting ballcoach in NY?
I spoke to an individual from Florida who brought his son to West Point and claims to know Bama ...
Maybe a lLberty hat, pin, with an ASOR logo or sumtin would be nice so we can connect on the fly.
Your thoughts?
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Back in the day Sly Fox ordered some FlameFans shirts. I just got myself some polos with ASOR logo on them, and I would certainly be happy to order those or something else for anyone who wants one.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I hope you have sizes big enough for Purple, ballcoach, and me. :lol:
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
you could have a sponsor on them like kotex or midol.
By Class of 20Something
This is one of those times that I think Urban Dictionary might be the right source. I observe(read: don't actively participate) r/the_donald on reddit and have never seen cuck used to imply anything about race. I would say about 50% of the time it is prefaced with the word "beta." The majority of the time I see it used you could replace it with "yellow belly" and the meaning of what they are saying wouldn't change.

The term is used to contrast the "alpha" status of Trump. In the same way, r/the_donald refuses to refer to itself as a "sub"reddit but rather a "dom"reddit because they aren't submissive.
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:That's the sad power of 4chan.
This x1000. It's sad and funny watching people share things and use terms that have their origins in the darkest and dirtiest places on the internet and they have no idea what they are associating themselves with.

But hey, it also brought us the Rickroll.
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:This is one of those times that I think Urban Dictionary might be the right source. I observe(read: don't actively participate) r/the_donald on reddit and have never seen cuck used to imply anything about race. I would say about 50% of the time it is prefaced with the word "beta." The majority of the time I see it used you could replace it with "yellow belly" and the meaning of what they are saying wouldn't change.

The term is used to contrast the "alpha" status of Trump. In the same way, r/the_donald refuses to refer to itself as a "sub"reddit but rather a "dom"reddit because they aren't submissive.
LOL, it sounds like some of the folks/mods on that board are compensating for something. LOL.
By Class of 20Something
Yacht Rock wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:This is one of those times that I think Urban Dictionary might be the right source. I observe(read: don't actively participate) r/the_donald on reddit and have never seen cuck used to imply anything about race. I would say about 50% of the time it is prefaced with the word "beta." The majority of the time I see it used you could replace it with "yellow belly" and the meaning of what they are saying wouldn't change.

LOL, it sounds like some of the folks/mods on that board are compensating for something. LOL.
I think there probably is some of that, but I think overwhelmingly they are memeing a mindset. It sounds odd, but when you think about "America First", the bluff calling, and posture of the country with our military strength, it's all just meta meme about mindset.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I had an individual "very high up" ask me was I ballcoach ?
...and you replied... ? :lol:
By bluedevilflame
Registration Days Posts
It'd be really cool to organize a tailgate or something with all us old heads (and new friends) to meet up one season. Also, sign me up for a nice polo or a hoodie with the ASOR logo!
By cruzan_flame13
bluedevilflame wrote:It'd be really cool to organize a tailgate or something with all us old heads (and new friends) to meet up one season. Also, sign me up for a nice polo or a hoodie with the ASOR logo!
+1
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]