This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

We have supported CRU missionaries in Budapest for nearly a decade who have been working in pubic schools at the government's approval to share the Gospel and morality. It is indeed an unusual nation at this stage. But the vacuum created by the oppression and to a certain degree suppression of religion created s state of hopelessness that created fertile soil for the Gospel seeds to be planted.
Helping families includes maternity support, paid childcare leave, family tax benefits and housing allowance, tax allowances that encourage young couples to marry, encourage young couples to marry, vacation benefits, no-charge holiday camps for children, subsidized textbooks, and decreased utility costs. Families have seen significant financial gains, including a 63.8% increase since 2010 in the net average earnings of the Hungarian families due to the family tax reduction alone.
Most republicans would never go for the things listed here because their taxes would go up and they’d view it as a handout.

It’s my belief (and what Hungary looks to be proving) that the way you make abortions decrease is not by making them illegal but by providing more options for keeping the baby.
I basically lived in Budapest for 18 months. Great city, country and wonderful people. I believe Sly said it best, the past oppression of the country has made it a very fertile ground for religion, free markets and democracy. Hungary has been the most occupied country in history, resulting in fabulous architectural diversity. Not that it is quite as important, they also have the most beautiful women in the world, just slightly ahead of Guadalajara Mexico, which is the plastic surgery capital of The Americas, if not the world. 8) It was hard work, but someone had to do it. :D
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]