This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

I know this is last minute, but hoping some of y'all will have some good info. I am taking my son to a concert tonight at "the southern" in Charlottesville tonight. The venue recommends a parking garage... but it closes sharply at 10 PM. I am hesitant that we will be done & back to the car at that point.

Anyone have any suggestions? I hate trying to find parking in urban settings. :lol:
There is a parking garage. 'Sharply at 10' is not that sharp of it's the main one on the mall. Ask the nearest constable. Also there is the Amtrak station across the way You might get lucky with some space on the street but it will also drive you crazy
There is a huge metered parking lot near the downtown mall. That's where I always park.
The downtown mall is not historic, but the best parking I've found is on South St, near the brewery. How conveeenient (old SNL Church Lady for those not in the know)! I know it's too late, but no sense in letting erroneous qualities be attributed to a place that already has been deemed the epicenter of culture by those who live there.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]