This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bballfan84
Registration Days Posts
I will vote for Trump every day and twice on Sunday over a party who is responsible for commuting Bradley Manning's sentence. I am much more concerned about a party who supports this stuff than Trumps tweets and locker room p%$@! grabbing talk.

There was major fallout from what Manning did...and we probably don't even know the half of it.

But hey at least the army doesn't have to pay for his reassignment surgery now while in prison..what is this country coming to
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A friend and I got into a tiff about this. What Manning did cost lives. It's why I'm not a fan of Wikileaks or Assange either. Bradley Manning should be worm food at this point. His actions caused the deaths of Afghani's who were helping us. Which obvomade it impossible to recruit more people to help us. Which in turn put more US service members in danger Let alone all the other intelligence stuff UBL et al was able to glean
It's cold hearted but with as many issues as Manning has I think they will end their own life within the next 12 months around about the time their fame tour ends. I will not mourn
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho is a staunch Manning defender. I'm afraid I just don't get turning him into a hero.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I was hoping Edward Snowden would be pardoned instead...
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:El Scorcho is a staunch Manning defender. I'm afraid I just don't get turning him into a hero.
Their turning him into a her so......
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]