This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By rhezick
Curious what people have bought on this day of deals. Anything enticing enough for you to jump on and buy? Did you go brick and mortar, or online? Or just abstain all together?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I can't even fathom going into brick and mortar these days. Part of that could be because I now live in the sticks. But online feels like the new normal.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
We blew a wad of cash on a new bed. So we have no money left
By rtb72
I was amazed at how fast the old "retro" Atari and Nintendo sold out. I was equally surprised my son actually wanted one. The Nintendos were listed at just under $60 at first....now that you can't find them in stores; they are going for about $250. Interesting how things "come back in style".
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Mrs. Cider braved the crowds and bought us a new Mr. Coffee machine from Bed, Bath, & Beyond and had a $6 coupon.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Did all my shopping across the pond back in June/July.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I was right in the middle of the action on Black Friday...the big sellers were of course the PS4 bundle (Uncharted 4) with a $30 gift card, lots of video games, 3DS bundles, RCA 7 inch tablets, no-contract iPhone 5s (Straight Talk), lots of Fitbits, even the new Google Home speaker...it was constant action on Thursday and Friday
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]