This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By rhezick
Ha, the timing is kind of funny especially now that Liberty's HR and all other businesses out there have just concluded switching people over to hourly or bumping people up. I imagine HR professionals everywhere just throwing stacks of paper up in the air, lamenting all the work done that is now rendered pointless.

Obviously, no employer in their right mind will retract raises given to get people over the threshold, but what about those who were salary, and converted to hourly. Will they get converted back to salary?
Last edited by rhezick on November 28th, 2016, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
rhezick wrote:Ha, the timing is kind of funny especially now that Liberty's HR and all other businesses out there have just concluded switching people over to salary or bumping people up. I imagine HR professionals everywhere just throwing stacks of paper up in the air, lamenting all the work done that is now rendered pointless.

Obviously, no employer in their right mind will retract raises given to get people over the threshold, but what about those who were salary, and converted to hourly. Will they get converted back to salary?
Thats the big question here. We are still waiting on word from up in the ivory tower to find out whether or not i'll be moved back. As of right now I am enjoying my 40 hours a week. lol
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]