This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
ME!!! (I wasn't sure where to mention this for a minute so I decided with The Courtyard, break up all this political talk)

I will be reporting live from the Indian River-Kings Fork football game as part of The High School Football Scoreboard Show on ESPN Radio 94.1

This will be my first radio appearance in 4 years and my first ever radio appearance in the Hampton Roads area. The show will be from 7-11 PM and for all of you not in the area (which is Id say 90% of you) you can listen live at www.espnradio941.com. Just praying for good weather and lots of scoring
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:ME!!! (I wasn't sure where to mention this for a minute so I decided with The Courtyard, break up all this political talk)

I will be reporting live from the Indian River-Kings Fork football game as part of The High School Football Scoreboard Show on ESPN Radio 94.1

This will be my first radio appearance in 4 years and my first ever radio appearance in the Hampton Roads area. The show will be from 7-11 PM and for all of you not in the area (which is Id say 90% of you) you can listen live at http://www.espnradio941.com. Just praying for good weather and lots of scoring
Awesome News BJ... Pl;ease don't say "Light 'em up" ;) Good luck and enjoy.
Jonathan Carone wrote:
prototype wrote:Pl;ease don't say "Light 'em up" ;)
Glad I'm not the only one.
I don't think he could afford the legal counsel to fight the copyright infringement
ESPN, huh? Sounds like your dream job. Congrats, BJ. :clapping
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Got rave reviews from the host...just need to slow down a bit, but he understood the nerves being my first time on their air. Will find out hopefully soon where I am this week!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Just got word that I won't have a game this week...seems the stadium did float away so they postponed the game to Monday
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]