This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:So I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks for work. Want to find 1 or 2 solid choices to watch during the abundance of downtime I'll have in which I can't really go anywhere. What should I chose. I have Netflix and Amazon.

Go!
My picks would be DareDevil and Stranger Things.

For a laugh, Curb Your Enthusiasm.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Thebuzz around Stranger Things is intense. I know that my friends in Seattle are REALLY high on the future of Man in the High Tower.
Stranger Things was excellent. The Man In The High Tower, as Purple noted, is slow at times... But I enjoyed it. Hopefully new seasons of both will come out.
By bballfan84
Registration Days Posts
you can only get this on HBO or Netflix with the disc option but if you haven't seen The Wire..one of the best of all time
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
bballfan84 wrote:you can only get this on HBO or Netflix with the disc option but if you haven't seen The Wire..one of the best of all time
Amazon Prime has most of the HBO library, including The Wire.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:You guys will crucify me but I never could get into Friday night lights. Maybe it was the hype I heard for years but I gave it try during my last work trip and wasn't feeling it.
you didn't get into it because its terrible.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
ALUmnus wrote:
thepostman wrote:So I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks for work. Want to find 1 or 2 solid choices to watch during the abundance of downtime I'll have in which I can't really go anywhere. What should I chose. I have Netflix and Amazon.

Go!
My picks would be DareDevil and Stranger Things.

For a laugh, Curb Your Enthusiasm.
we had all the curbs on dvd and watched them through with my dad. he didn't like jeff's wife but otherwise he loved the show. i started rewatching them with my wife who was a big seinfeld fan. besides jeff's wife once again, she also loves them.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]