This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Lucas
So with most of all the craziest that has been surround my family lately, it's nice to get a lot of good news. First and foremost, is that my Wife and I were able to find, and get a contract on our perfect home. Inspection and everything is done and so whereas we combine a whopping 68 miles or so one way to our jobs (and we don't carpool), we will now have a commute of under 8 miles EACH.

In other news, I think my company is about to confirm that they are willing to pay for me to get another Undergrad degree in Business, and so I've applied to...Liberty Online. I'd love to officially join you all so please keep that in your prayers.

And likely the biggest thing going on at the moment is that my wife and I are continually talking about our new church going ways (4 weeks in), and we seem to be excited for Sundays, we've been doing a daily devotional, and personally, I can already tell a change in how my wife and I speak to one another, to others, and I can honestly tell that my wife and I are starting to really take into account the idea of God and Jesus Christ. My wife has never been baptized so we were actually talking the other night about the idea of being saved and baptized and it's implications/meaning/significance.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Awesome stuff! It's wonderful when things seem to go so perfectly. It doesn't always happen, but it feels wonderful when it does. And it's great Christ is with us all the time, when it does and doesn't!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]