This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:But the damage is done to the student and not by removing her from a chair She now knows the World revolves around her. She can ignore any disciplinary actions directed at her and she does not have a support structure to teach her otherwise. She is the one my heart breaks for
If she doesn't have the support structure at home, she should join the GIRL SCOUTS!
A few years ago, she could have joined the Heritage Girls BBall team. I heard they specialized in these types of kids Play Basketball
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:But the damage is done to the student and not by removing her from a chair She now knows the World revolves around her. She can ignore any disciplinary actions directed at her and she does not have a support structure to teach her otherwise. She is the one my heart breaks for
If she doesn't have the support structure at home, she should join the GIRL SCOUTS!
A few years ago, she could have joined the Heritage Girls BBall team. I heard they specialized in these types of kids Play Basketball
Didn't they have stud assistant coach who could handle those type of kids?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
That's the wording the Street. I heard they tried real hard and worked miracles with some kids but realized you can't help them all
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]