This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

And what seems like the 850th scandal to occur at the hands of Kevin Johnson since he took over as Mayor of Sacramento...

http://deadspin.com/whos-funding-kevin- ... 1731005808
A new scandal, though, is putting Johnson’s rise at serious risk. It involves the mayor replacing civil servants with private citizens funded by the Wal-Mart empire and tasked with the twin purposes of working to abolish public education and bring in piles of cash for Kevin Johnson.

The rising star, it seems, set up a fake government—and some people are starting to notice.
And how far has he gone to try to cover it all up? He has sued Sacramento. Yep, the city for which he is mayor of!
adam42381 wrote:I remember some posters throwing his name out as a possible men's coach for Liberty. He's a terrible person.

http://deadspin.com/police-video-shows- ... 1735279363
Interesting that this is becoming a story again. It was known, and reported, he was showering with teenage girls when he was playing but nothing ever happened because he was worshipped in Phoenix. She wasn't the only one he allegedly did this with either.
Props to Deadspin for their continued pursuit to outing KJ and his corruption. They are relentless and thorough with their articles. I've read every single one of them. He makes Hilary Clinton look like a saint when it comes to corruption and deceit. Then again he used to like the name "Little Obama" so if the shoe fits...
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]