This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
well done. Until the inlaws drive her batty.

you can always relocate to the Philly suburbs and hang with me. I day drink so there's that.
PAmedic wrote:well done. Until the inlaws drive her batty.

you can always relocate to the Philly suburbs and hang with me. I day drink so there's that.
Living in Philly will do that to you
adam42381 wrote:Well, after thinking things over and lots of talks, we have decided to put our house on the market and move...to the Triad area of NC (for now at least). My wife is convinced that being close to family is the best thing for us and I've come around to this idea. We will have live in my parents' guest house until we figure out exactly where we want to be. This gives us time to explore all options in NC and VA while saving money by living rent free. Also, free childcare is a huge plus. We will also have access to my parents' condos in Myrtle Beach and mountain house in Beech Mountain. I'm actually excited about this and we definitely think it's the right choice, at least for now.
Hopefully the parents are better than the Romano's then!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:well done. Until the inlaws drive her batty.

In that case, we'll be relocating within the fiscal year.

Actually, in all seriousness, Philly is on our radar, along with NYC and Baltimore. One way or the other, this exile in the wilderness will end...
Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]