This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kiwon
Prince....5'2".....100 pounds.....$80,000 a year drug habit.

What could possibly go wrong?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Kiwon wrote:Prince....5'2".....100 pounds.....$80,000 a year drug habit.

Source? I know he was 5'2 and 100 soaking wet but the 80k drug habit? His 'dealer' alleged it.
I know he was into a lot of homeopathic stuff that could have interacted with his RX stuff. I'm still on the Flu bandwagon. At his age and body type the flu is very deadly.
Adding in Percocet use is always dangerous. But the guy lived in pain and as of yet there is t really a better alternative If you come up with one you will make Billions
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts

It's really creepy how much joy you seem to get from these posts.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:

It's really creepy how much joy you seem to get from these posts.
I was thinking the same thing. He really seems to relish in the tragedy of others Sorta creepy
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
His plane diverted to our airport and was rushed to the hospital due to an OD. Allegedly. Dont ask me how i know
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:His plane diverted to our airport and was rushed to the hospital due to an OD. Allegedly. Dont ask me how i know
TMZ?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I would also like them to define OD I know I'm not thrilled backing of my post op meds. But at least I am not in chronic pain
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
RubberMallet wrote:His plane diverted to our airport and was rushed to the hospital due to an OD. Allegedly. Dont ask me how i know
TMZ?
a tad more local.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:I would also like them to define OD I know I'm not thrilled backing of my post op meds. But at least I am not in chronic pain

have you ever not backed off enough to cause a flight diversion and a trip to the ER?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I would also like them to define OD I know I'm not thrilled backing of my post op meds. But at least I am not in chronic pain

have you ever not backed off enough to cause a flight diversion and a trip to the ER?
For starters it was his private plane. So the threshold is different. The point I was making was that if he had the flu and was in a lot of pain he may have taken extra of the flunked and extra pain med. Those 2 things may have reacted poorly together Or the flu meds he was taking could have contained codeine My point is that defining what 'OD' is has different meanings
As for getting off the pain meds, the headaches and nause are always a joy
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
none of this is provable from a screen name obviously, but from my "sources" (ridiculous to try and sound important...i just happen to know) it was a bit more serious than a flu/simple oopsie med situation.

i kind of find it funny that you find it hard to believe the guy wasn't an enormous junkie.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I dunno Just never pictured him as anything but a recreational user Certainly can see him on Oxy though. So many performers do so through pain it's amazing. But Coke or Heroin just don't see it. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Maybe like the 3rd
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:I dunno Just never pictured him as anything but a recreational user Certainly can see him on Oxy though. So many performers do so through pain it's amazing. But Coke or Heroin just don't see it. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Maybe like the 3rd
he was so eccentric, you'd think it not necessary.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I dunno Just never pictured him as anything but a recreational user Certainly can see him on Oxy though. So many performers do so through pain it's amazing. But Coke or Heroin just don't see it. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Maybe like the 3rd
he was so eccentric, you'd think it not necessary.
I guess that's sorta my thinking. He was doing just fine being weird when he was sober:)
By Kiwon
It's the morning of the NFL Draft! There's talk that you may be picked #1!

And what better way to impress your future employers then posting on your Twitter account a video of yourself wearing a gas mask and hitting a bong? 'Cause you know, everybody doez it and drugs is cool!

Laremy Tunsil.....Wonderlic score: -3....... Confederate flag in the background was a nice touch too!

By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
yet he still was drafted around where he was projected.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:yet he still was drafted around where he was projected.
He went a few spots lower. He was going to be the first OL selected but was the 3rd. Still made life changing money
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
stanley and conklin were almost just as much of a lock. it did slide him down sure but i don't htink he'd of been top 5 anyway. maybe number 5.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]