This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Okay, so I'm working on a project at school that involves a little green screen work. I'm looking for a decent little low-end program that has green screen editing capabilities...for free. Like, not "free trial" free, but actually free.
I don't have a mac, so there's the answer to the first question.

Anyone have any ideas for me here?
I have a youstar camera and greenscreen. It came with software that let you put yourself into 30 second movie scripts. It was ok...we used it to promote some association youth events. This ran on a pc with windows 7.

For example...there was a clip with dorothy asking the scarecrow about going to see the wizard...and we changed the responses to make it about going to a Youth Encounter event.

But the Yoostar PC website seems to have kicked the bucket, so the greenscreen and camera appear to be worthless, because it didn't let you export videos except for on the yoostar website.
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]