This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
The nerd in me has been counting down the days until Star Wars, obviously Mockingjay Pt 2 and Age of Ulturon are near the top of my list as well. Marvel hasn't done anything to lose my trust yet so Ant-Man will probably be pretty good too.
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
Star Wars and Jurassic Park, only because of brand name. Both will likely be terrible. Aside from the ones already mentioned on here, I couldn't even tell you the name of three other movies coming out this year though.
By bluejacket
Neither are coming out until 2016, but new trailers were released at this year's Comic-Con.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Finally saw Pitch Perfect 2 last night. Laughed the entire movie. Must-see!
You will be notified of the point deduction to your Man Card within 5-10 businesses days
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
I'll go see another National Treasure sequel before I see another Marvel or DC movie. This superhero stuff is garbage.

On another note, I've heard great things about Inside Out. I'm also looking forward to Pixels and weirdly, Masterminds looks like it has potential.
By bluejacket
flamesfilmguy wrote:just saw the deadpool trailer leak... I cannot wait.
That trailer is right on the money.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
JK37 wrote:Finally saw Pitch Perfect 2 last night. Laughed the entire movie. Must-see!
You will be notified of the point deduction to your Man Card within 5-10 businesses days
I thought the same for a long, long time. My wife and sister begged me to watch it for years. When my dad and I finally gave in, we loved it!

Of all people, you PH would thoroughly enjoy the humor in both scripts. Tons of old school rock references in the first one. Start with it, then see the sequel.

You'll thank me later. I guarantee you.
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
I'm not overly familiar with the Deadpool character so maybe it is in authentic comic book character for him, but I thought the attempts at humor were pretty lame in the leaked trailer. I generally prefer what's put out by DC though so perhaps that's just my bias.
By bballfan84
Registration Days Posts
the superhero movies are getting played out..we need some good movies like saving private ryan..war movies!!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I believe the epic All Quiet On The Wetsern Front is being remade again. Personally on my Top 5 war movie list
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]