This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
ATrain wrote:Trump ordered a strike on a Syrian airbase last night. There was also a truck attack today in Sweden.
I'm still not convinced it was Assad who used chemical weapons.
On the other hand I think this was meant more as a message to Xi regarding N Korea.
Assad is not the issue here. Not saying he's a great guy but Syria will be worst than what it is. For centuries Syria was the country in the Middle East where Muslims and Christians actually lived amongst each other with no hostility. Of course the bureaucrats in Washington who are greedy and evil wants to take out Assad and put in a puppet government that will be worst. This is the same lie that was used with Saddam Hussein during the early 1990's where they said he was using chemical gas on his own people and also when they used the girl who told the world under tears that she saw how Hussein's soldiers took babies out of their incubators and let them die on the cold floor( turns out that girl wasn't even in Kuwait during that time and she was in fact the daughter of the Kuwati ambassador of the U.S.). Then Novembre 1990 Bush 41 continued this lie to the poor soldiers. So yes this is another lie so that U.S. can use another noble lie to get us to kill a dictator in order to put in a puppet government that is worst( same thing that occurred in Libya. The bigger problem is actually China but our controlled politicians and and media is pointing fingers to Russia just because elitist(like George Soros and the late David Rockefeller) hate Russia and actually wants to destroy it. These folks want another world war and is based off of geopolitics and the dollar. The issue is they font want Russia and other countries to stop using the dollar and instead use oil (from Syria for example) to trade for gold. This will destroy what is left of the dollar being a dominant global currency. China is a economical power and they have a great sphere of influence around the world (you can definitely see it in Africa) and even America (our trade, buying land that the U.S. government illegally stole from Americans, Hollywood to use for propaganda). Our corrupted bureaucrats have made China the powerhouse that is today. Sorry for the rambling but I just wanted to point out some things that we are not told about. Trump is bring lied to about the situation and this a crucial moment in history. I just hop he doesn't take the bait that will lead us to more catastrophe. Remember war is money and its the central bank that gain this cash flow. If this follow through, it's the bankers who'll win and the citizens on both side of the conflict that has to deal with the pain and horror.
Just a future note for you, some people will discredit you opinion based on the sheer quantity of spelling, grammatical and syntax errors in your post. I highlighted some of the errors just to help you in the future. There is still a lot of missing punctuation but many people will view an opinion as lesser because of how it was presented. Again, I'm not trying to belittle you, but help you be taken seriously in the future.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I think he hit just about every conspiracy theory out there. The typos only add to the flavor. I'm far from a grammar Nazi. My head is just swimming by so many of those statements.
By Class of 20Something
Purple Haize wrote:I think he hit just about every conspiracy theory out there. The typos only add to the flavor. I'm far from a grammar Nazi. My head is just swimming by so many of those statements.
JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS
By cruzan_flame13
@20something

Well I appreciate your reply. I only have the option of using a cellphone and it freezes a lot when I'm sending messages. I apologize for the errors and I definitely need to do better plus buy myself a new laptop. I wouldn't have this much issues lol.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I think he hit just about every conspiracy theory out there. The typos only add to the flavor. I'm far from a grammar Nazi. My head is just swimming by so many of those statements.
Although the best I've heard yet:
Trump bombed Syria to take focus off Gorsuch. Plus, now Syria will have to buy new planes. They will buy them from Putin. This will give Putin hard currency he desperately needs. It will also pay off the debts Trump owes Putin for helping win the election because Trump is actually broke. Which is why he won't release his tax returns

*all typed on a phone
By cruzan_flame13
I bet you don't know where the term 'conspiracy theory' comes from. Why don't you look up C.I.A document 1035-960 to figure that out. From your comment, you probably eat up everything you read from media platforms. If you just did some research for yourself, you'd realize that what ive stated are not theories. The thing is these media platforms(all owned by 6 mega companies) and politicians know that people like you will not research anything that they lie about. With that being said, you should probably research operation mockingbird. Of course you brainwashed to believe that anyone who is called a conspiracy theorist when they say something out of the narrative or politically incorrect. I bet you were one of those guys who laughed when folks said that the NSA/CIA can hack into your devices and watch you. When Snowden came out with it, it was a shocker although people were saying this for years prior to this exposition. I guess whistleblowers are tin foil hat wearing but cases to right? Can I say cognitive dissonance lol
By cruzan_flame13
Well it's true. Steel melts at around 2500-2700°F. Of course it can bend at lower temperatures. What is absourd is that the few levels that was hit had cause the majority of lower levels that weren't hit to collapse. What's wmeven more absurd is that the towers collapsed in 9-12 seconds. The real theory is what NIST produced in their report. About 80+ levels received no hit from the planes but both towers fell. Either these folks failed in physics class or they are not telling the truth. These same representatives were asked to show their research and not some absurd computer graphics presentation and they refused. Years later, NIST will admit that their theory of jet fuel leaking from the damage to the lobby is not possible. The twin towers were jot built like most towers during it's time. The elevators were designed differently from other buildings. Even the architects were shocked that the towers collapsed that day. A coupl years after the towers were built, a Boeing 707 hit one of the towers just like on 9/11 and it never collapsed. Show me anytime in history where a building was caught on fire(and burned even longer than on 9/11) and collapsed. You will find nothing of the sort.
By cruzan_flame13
Purple Haize wrote:
Although the best I've heard yet:
Trump bombed Syria to take focus off Gorsuch. Plus, now Syria will have to buy new planes. They will buy them from Putin. This will give Putin hard currency he desperately needs. It will also pay off the debts Trump owes Putin for helping win the election because Trump is actually broke. Which is why he won't release his tax returns

*all typed on a phone
Congratulations PH! Why don't you pat yourself on the back since you deserve it. How can you compare yourself using a phone and myself? Just based on location, type of phone plus phone carrier, it wouldn't make sense. Also, I do tend to write long paragraphs (which I need to stop doing) and you write a couple to a few sentences. Do you feel good about yourself now? I would give you a cookie for accomplishing something today but I ran out of the girl scouts brand.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
I bet you don't know where the term 'conspiracy theory' comes from. Why don't you look up C.I.A document 1035-960 to figure that out. From your comment, you probably eat up everything you read from media platforms. If you just did some research for yourself, you'd realize that what ive stated are not theories. The thing is these media platforms(all owned by 6 mega companies) and politicians know that people like you will not research anything that they lie about. With that being said, you should probably research operation mockingbird. Of course you brainwashed to believe that anyone who is called a conspiracy theorist when they say something out of the narrative or politically incorrect. I bet you were one of those guys who laughed when folks said that the NSA/CIA can hack into your devices and watch you. When Snowden came out with it, it was a shocker although people were saying this for years prior to this exposition. I guess whistleblowers are tin foil hat wearing but cases to right? Can I say cognitive dissonance lol
For a guy who poo poo's gambling you certainly do bet a lot
By cruzan_flame13
Purple Haize wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
What am I betting on PH? You say I am but you never answer on what. This information is there, I don't need to bet. I know for certainty that I'm correct with the information that was stated. I'm not taking a risk and hope you'll believe me and I'm sure not bluffing. The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not. Do you have a gambling problem PH? You tend to bring it up a lot. There's counseling for that and I'll keep you in my prayers if that's the case.
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
What am I betting on PH? You say I am but you never answer on what. This information is there, I don't need to bet. I know for certainty that I'm correct with the information that was stated. I'm not taking a risk and hope you'll believe me and I'm sure not bluffing. The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not. Do you have a gambling problem PH? You tend to bring it up a lot. There's counseling for that and I'll keep you in my prayers if that's the case.
Can you say cognitive dissonance?

Irony.
By cruzan_flame13
How so? Based on my last post? I'm asking him a question. Was that a flaw? I gave references that will back up my claims. I am not taking a risk as he states that I am. Please elaborate and not just say irony without backing up your position.
By cruzan_flame13
How so? Based on my last post? I'm asking him a question. Was that a flaw? I gave references that will back up my claims. I am not taking a risk as he states that I am. Please elaborate and not just say irony without backing up your position.
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:How so? Based on my last post? I'm asking him a question. Was that a flaw? I gave references that will back up my claims. I am not taking a risk as he states that I am. Please elaborate and not just say irony without backing up your position.
You're missing that you literally said "I bet" and chastising PH for poking fun at it.
This is the point.

Woosh.

This is your head.

Note: The point is over your head.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:How so? Based on my last post? I'm asking him a question. Was that a flaw? I gave references that will back up my claims. I am not taking a risk as he states that I am. Please elaborate and not just say irony without backing up your position.
You're missing that you literally said "I bet" and chastising PH for poking fun at it.
This is the point.

Woosh.

This is your head.

Haha. You are today's winner!! Now I don't have to go through and highlight those quotes
By Class of 20Something
Purple Haize wrote:
This is the point.

Woosh.

This is your head.

Haha. You are today's winner!! Now I don't have to go through and highlight those quotes
I already did! BOLDED ITALICISED AND UNDERLINED

Post #529238 If you want to verify.
Last edited by Class of 20Something on April 7th, 2017, 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
And he STILL didn't get it.
By cruzan_flame13
@20 something

How's this in relation with cognitive dissonance? You only underlined I bet, but that's not towards my information or PH's claim of me proposing "conspiracy theories." When I stated "I bet" I was making it as a joke because it was already proven based on PH's statements(accusing me of stating conspiracy theories) before that. I should've added a just kidding and explain it. PH was stating that I was gambling on my statements (why he called them conspiracy theories). Thats why i said im not gambling becsuse i know wgat imsaying is facts and dont need to take any risks fir him to beliebe it or not. You make it seem like I said this throughout my reply(from one sentence smh). That there sir is called over exaggerating. Whatever man, you can pat yourself on the back too if it makes you feel better.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
This is the point.

Woosh.

This is your head.

To be fair he did say it TWICE. Even threw in a 'Probably'. All in all lots of assumptions. Pretty faulty ones to placing a bet on too. But hey, the Bellagio was built on House money. I'll take his bets.
By cruzan_flame13
[quote="Purple Haize"]And he STILL didn't get it.[/quote

Apparently I don't get it because I was telling you that what I had stated above are not theories but facts. I don't wait for the media to tell me information when a lot of the time they are lying and twisting the truth for their gains. I guess I'm a theorist because I want to think for myself and not let someone tell me what's facts and what isn't. That isn't gambling (which I've been trying to say this entire time).
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:And he STILL didn't get it.[/quote

Apparently I don't get it because I was telling you that what I had stated above are not theories but facts. I don't wait for the media to tell me information when a lot of the time they are lying and twisting the truth for their gains. I guess I'm a theorist because I want to think for myself and not let someone tell me what's facts and what isn't. That isn't gambling (which I've been trying to say this entire time).
This is cognitive dissonance. You are dense dude. We are making this as simple as possible but you aren't grasping the concept.

We haven't been talking about the theories for a while. PH and I are trying to get you to understand that his gambling comment was in jest at you saying the phrase "I bet" in the quoted post. Neither of us want to argue with your tinfoil hat.
By cruzan_flame13
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:And he STILL didn't get it.[/quote

This is cognitive dissonance. You are dense dude. We are making this as simple as possible but you aren't grasping the concept.

We haven't been talking about the theories for a while. PH and I are trying to get you to understand that his gambling comment was in jest at you saying the phrase "I bet" in the quoted post. Neither of us want to argue with your tinfoil hat.
This conversation exist because of PH's comment about conspiracy theory. When I t, it was informally. I was making a statement on certainty not on risks. That's why his statement on gambling was invalid. If I was gambling about what I was stating then I'd be taking a risk with no certainty of the outcome. That's why I gave some references to prove my statement (C.I.A document, operation mockingbird). It's already been done and is usually repeated. If tgats tge case history is a whole gambling scheme and those who study it are making alot of bets on what's occurring in the present. When someone say "I bet", it doesn't only mean by taking a risk or a wager.
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote: This conversation exist because of PH's comment about conspiracy theory. When I t, it was informally. I was making a statement on certainty not on risks. That's why his statement on gambling was invalid. If I was gambling about what I was stating then I'd be taking a risk with no certainty of the outcome. That's why I gave some references to prove my statement (C.I.A document, operation mockingbird). It's already been done and is usually repeated. If tgats tge case history is a whole gambling scheme and those who study it are making alot of bets on what's occurring in the present. When someone say "I bet", it doesn't only mean by taking a risk or a wager.
Dude, proof read. Finish the 4th grade. Lay off the caffeine. It's like LUO discussion boards all over again. But I don't get credit for responding to that undecipherable mess.
By cruzan_flame13
cruzan_flame13 wrote: This conversation exist because of PH's comment about conspiracy theory. When I t, it was informally. I was making a statement on certainty not on risks. That's why his statement on gambling was invalid. If I was gambling about what I was stating then I'd be taking a risk with no certainty of the outcome. That's why I gave some references to prove my statement (C.I.A document, operation mockingbird). It's already been done and is usually repeated. If tgats tge case history is a whole gambling scheme and those who study it are making alot of bets on what's occurring in the present. When someone say "I bet", it doesn't only mean by taking a risk or a wager.
Dude, proof read. Finish the 4th grade. Lay off the caffeine. It's like LUO discussion boards all over again. But I don't get credit for responding to that undecipherable mess.
Well that just makes you a pseudo-intellect especially when it clearly that message was attempting to disproof my statement. I was certain and not tskingba risk on my references. As I said before, you can still feel good about yourself and pat yourself in on the back.
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Well that just makes you a pseudo-intellect especially when it clearly that message was attempting to disproof my statement. I was certain and not tskingba risk on my references. As I said before, you can still feel good about yourself and pat yourself in on the back.
I started all off this out with a genuine suggestion indicating your inability to convey your message would undermine your opinion. Don't give me that "attempting to disproof your statement" shenanigans.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]