This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Actually yes they do...otherwise she wouldnt get so many media opportunities or have just about every book she wrote spend time on a best seller list

Also postie, just because you havent met anyone who takes her seriously doesnt necessarily mean they aren't out there
Purple Haize wrote:
jbock13 wrote:I haven't for a long time :I chortle audibly.:

And that's ignoring her being smitten with Mittens and Christie.
'Mittens' is being proved right over and over again. Biggest electoral mistake in US History
Not sure what he would have done differently honestly. Maybe not the Bergdahl thing is the only thing that comes to mind.
jbock13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
jbock13 wrote:I haven't for a long time :I chortle audibly.:

And that's ignoring her being smitten with Mittens and Christie.
'Mittens' is being proved right over and over again. Biggest electoral mistake in US History
Not sure what he would have done differently honestly. Maybe not the Bergdahl thing is the only thing that comes to mind.
Seriously?
ACA would be gone
You'd have a different AG who would do much better getting to the bottom of the IRS and Fast and Furious
Russia would have thought twice about The Crimea
Better chance at a SOFA with Iraq
Same with Afghanistan
You wouldn't have a 'Children's Crusade' as 10's of thousands of children flood over the borders
XL Pipeline
No death sentence EPA regulation on coal plants
Never would have let the 5 Gitmo scum out, especially for a flake like Bergdahl

But most importantly, whether you agreed with him or not, you'd have a President who followed the Rule of Law and not act like a dictator with a pen and a phone.
Thanks BJ for clearing it up for me. I believe I said the same thing about people actually taking her seriously but now that you've cleared it up I feel even better!

Her style is all about selling books and nothing about helping America. Unless you believe dividing America even more than it already is as helping.
Haize, you know as well as I do Romney was clear he'd replace ACA with his own government program. How about we just stop having the government run things? Republicans also believe in big government, they just aren't as a bad as the Democrats.

But most of your domestic points are valid in contrast to PBo.
jbock13 wrote:Haize, you know as well as I do Romney was clear he'd replace ACA with his own government program. How about we just stop having the government run things? Republicans also believe in big government, they just aren't as a bad as the Democrats.

But most of your domestic points are valid in contrast to PBo.
It was and is most likely going to be replaced by something. But the fact that it currently would not be enforced is huge. Even a Romney Worst Case scenario is better than what we have now
I'm thrilled and pained when I hear clips from the debates where Romney's words are like a Prophecy now and the Presidents are those of....well...a tempestuous child
jbock13 wrote:But Romney comes from the wing of the Republicans that believe government is the solution, and not a hinderance.
Not sure he said that but its irrelevant. I'd rather have that than the guy now who thinks HE is the answer. And uses Govt to punish those who disagree
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]