This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Have you guys considered the possibility of attempting what they tried yesterday in Colorado? If you could shed NOVA, life what would be exceedingly better in the Commonwealth of Virginia or in your newly formed state.
At first I thought Sly was referring to legalizing and taxing pot in this post. :shock:
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
01LUGrad wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:Have you guys considered the possibility of attempting what they tried yesterday in Colorado? If you could shed NOVA, life what would be exceedingly better in the Commonwealth of Virginia or in your newly formed state.
At first I thought Sly was referring to legalizing and taxing pot in this post. :shock:
Personally I'm ok with it. Not that I have ever or will ever do Mary Jane, but if the research that commonly gets reported is accurate (less harmful than alcohol)...by all means, have at it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:
01LUGrad wrote:
Personally I'm ok with it. Not that I have ever or will ever do Mary Jane, but if the research that commonly gets reported is accurate (less harmful than alcohol)...by all means, have at it.
Mary-Check
Jane-Check
Mary Jane- well there was this girl in Cleveland..... 8)
LaTech

We are halfway through the season, yet we are stil[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]