This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

adam42381 wrote:I read the entire thing and he doesn't seem to show much remorse for trying to have his wife killed. He consistently painted himself as a victim and blamed everyone around him for his problems. Everything he said was very self-serving. I totally agree with flamerbob. Tim seems like a total d-bag and six years isn't nearly long enough.
I found it odd that he was surprised people quit trying to associate with him"
BuryYourDuke wrote:Was there something in particular that made you feel that way Bob? I'm not saying I would disagree necessarily, just curious.
The part where he starts talking about his wife's family and the money they have. Something along the lines of " I COULD of sued them, but I took the high road..." Was exactly the best tone for someone who almost executed a hit contract on his wife. I would have liked to see him really take ownership of the situation but it seems to me like there is resentment against the wife and her family. Oh, and the guy who knew he was in a dark place that suggested the hit too.
Purple Haize wrote:
adam42381 wrote:I read the entire thing and he doesn't seem to show much remorse for trying to have his wife killed. He consistently painted himself as a victim and blamed everyone around him for his problems. Everything he said was very self-serving. I totally agree with flamerbob. Tim seems like a total d-bag and six years isn't nearly long enough.
I found it odd that he was surprised people quit trying to associate with him"
Exactly. Why would anyone want to associate themselves with someone who attempted to hire someone to murder his own wife. Think of what he might would do if you are just an acquaintance and you anger him.
Go out and read the article on christianitypost dated june17th. Wow is all i can say. Sounds like he was living a total lie. Guitar player calls him a sociopathic narcissist who deserves prison in another article.
Last edited by jinxy on June 19th, 2014, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here is the interview with his former guitar player Nick Hipa.

http://global.christianpost.com/news/as ... on-121732/

And IMHO a very articulate quote, which comes across as quite sincere.

"Behind the facade of a penitent man with renewed outlook, restored faith, and apparent remorse is a fairly appalling agenda to further damage the lives and reputations of his non-supporters. It is the continued defense of behavior that leveled every facet of an innocent woman's being and traumatized children who have already persevered through the actual pain of an orphan's life," wrote Hipa of his former bandmate.

"There is no contrition in his pseudo-philosophical jargon, and the verbalized assessment of his relationship with myself and former bandmates is absolute slander. I had spoken with him directly and in length of how 100% of my heart, love, and loyalty was being directed in support towards his victims. These victims being people I had opened my heart to as family for many years and whom I pray will find healing from his deep abuse. In complete disregard for the truth as I'm certain he understands it, he opted to fabricate motives that describe us abandoning him as a callous business decision," explained Hipa.

"It is regrettable that he utilized this platform as a means to justify his conduct. The prosecution of this case profiled him as a sociopathic narcissist in definite need of rehabilitation. For those of us who truly know the man for who he is, it's shameful that in spite of all he is still as he ever was and just as they say,"
A few weeks ago, the Bad Christian podcast* had an interview with Ryan Downey, who was the journalist that interviewed Lambesis in that altpress article referenced earlier. As somebody that knew little-to-nothing about the Lambesis story, I found it pretty interesting to hear his perspective on the story, especially since he's known Lambesis for a while...

http://badchristian.com/podcast/bcpod-15-ryan-downey/

*Not sure how 'well known' the Bad Christian brand is, but it is the record label/blog/podcast/etc that Emery started after their last deal with Tooth & Nail was over. The Podcast is a weekly show hosted by Matt Carter and Toby Morrell from Emery w/ Pastor Joey Svendsen. The language and themes in the podcasts can definitely be a bit mature (depending on the episode..but in general, probably not great to listen to around young ones)...
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]