This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Nice song off a really good album. Those guys are really good live too. While we're on the subject of the Black Keys:

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
If I ever were to make a music video, it would probably go something like this:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Every song by these guys is just so good. I never thought I'd hear a band use more reverb on their vocals than My Morning Jacket, but Lord Huron does it. LUconn, I think you'll like them, which is the whole point of this thread, right?

Here's their current radio single 'She Lit a Fire':

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
[youtube]
[/youtube]

"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." - Ray Wylie Hubbard

This is country music that doesn't make me wretch.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I have to admit that I didn't see a Ray Wylie Hubbard clip appearing in this thread. Now I am bracing for Jerry Jeff Walker.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I feel like I moved back to Austin for a few minutes there. I doubt most appreciate the Port Aransas references but I certainly did. I used to hear his band playing outside my office window when I worked at the station in the ATX. Good times.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I've been digging this album lately. It's from '13 so maybe it's been done. But the whole album is pretty awesome.
[youtube]
[/youtube]
LSU

We lose 9-4. With score 8-4 in Top of 6th we lef[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

It certainly feels ridiculous to see some of these[…]

Volleyball Coach

Former player and assistant coach Rebecca Ru[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Unless Trump is suddenly a NY resident again, […]