This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
A Flames fan used to amuse himself by trying to scare every Radford fan he would see strutting down the side of the road in their obnoxious red and green tartan Radford colors. He would swerve his car as if to hit them, and then he would swerve back on the road just before hitting them.

One day, as the Flames fan was driving along, he saw a pastor walking on the side of the road. He thought he would do a good thing and pull over to offer him a ride. He asked the pastor "Where are you going, Preacher?"

"I'm going to a service at TRBC, about ten miles down the road," replied the pastor. "No problem, preacher! I'll give you a lift. Climb in!"

The preacher climbed into the back seat, and the Flames fan continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw an Radford fan strutting down the side of the road and instinctively, swerved as if to hit him. But as usual, just in time, he swerved back to the road, barely missing the guy. Even though he was certain he missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD.

Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors, but he didn't see anything. He then remembered the pastor in the back seat, and turned to say "I'm sorry, Preacher, I almost hit that Radford fan.

"That's OK" replied the pastor. "I got him with the door.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Yes. Freaking Radford.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Ha, hadn't heard that one before. That's good.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That's old school. Thanks for the reset.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
hahaha....my desktop publishing teacher went to Radford....I laughed when i heard that....i think she, like the rest of them, did some drugs.....haha, its fun to watch
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
A.G. wrote:A Flames fan used to amuse himself by trying to scare every Radford fan he would see strutting down the side of the road in their obnoxious red and green tartan Radford colors. He would swerve his car as if to hit them, and then he would swerve back on the road just before hitting them.

One day, as the Flames fan was driving along, he saw a pastor walking on the side of the road. He thought he would do a good thing and pull over to offer him a ride. He asked the pastor "Where are you going, Preacher?"

"I'm going to a service at TRBC, about ten miles down the road," replied the pastor. "No problem, preacher! I'll give you a lift. Climb in!"

The preacher climbed into the back seat, and the Flames fan continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw an Radford fan strutting down the side of the road and instinctively, swerved as if to hit him. But as usual, just in time, he swerved back to the road, barely missing the guy. Even though he was certain he missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD.

Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors, but he didn't see anything. He then remembered the pastor in the back seat, and turned to say "I'm sorry, Preacher, I almost hit that Radford fan.

"That's OK" replied the pastor. "I got him with the door.

:lol: :D
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
So I'm at the stoplight on Graves Mill Road turning onto Fort Avenue, and in front of me is a car with RU Basketball on the back of it. It caught me off guard. I didn't know what to do. Was the right response to rear end him and wreck him (my car was bigger) but not hurt him? Should I have just driven by and given him the, uh, middle finger of fellowship? What was the proper response? I feel dirty because I didn't do anything besides sit there.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
If the window was down, it was your duty to throw something at them. A bottle cap or anything. If it was up you were to pull up next to them and yell as many horrible things about them as possible while keeping it relatively clean.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Well, what should I do about the lady that works with me who just graduated from Radford? Funny thing is, she hates the school, and I love Liberty! I find that as no coincidence.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I drove up on the passenger side. Windows were down but I couldn't throw anything at him. I was in a Jeep, he was in a Cadillac.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
hmmm, let's hope there's no correlation between our respective education.
Future Schedules.... Again

Did Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Qatar join the $E[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Though I don't like CAA, Richmond is taking a step[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

It's official Josh Smith has signed. [https://lib[…]

Athens Regional

I don’t know how to take that!