This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Some of you guys on here are probably familiar with Onnidan which is the meeting place for HBCU fans. I was chatting up these guys in recent weeks to encourage some St. Paul's folks to drop by our board (which they kindly did over in the football forum). Today we received some unsolicited positive responses from some of the regular posters that I felt was worth sharing with you guys:

Onnidan Thread Involving LU

It was very classy for those guys to stand up for us. Considering the bad rep Jerry once had in regard to race relations a couple of decades ago it shows the impact the school is having on the comunity at large in Virginia.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Wow. There was really good some stuff there. Thanks for linking it.
By Baldspot
Registration Days Posts
That's what college sports is all about in my opinion - breaking barriers and thereby helping people to grow in other areas of their lives as well.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
nic job sly. i think some still remember when blacks were not allowed at LCA or TRBC back in the day and it was perceived that LU was like that too. I had a hard time with that till i spoke with jerry about it when i was a student. he explained how he regretted it and he asked for forgiveness and we move on. it is good to see that the HBCU's see liberty as a quality and inviting school.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]