This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.
By Purple Haize
Jonathan Carone wrote:It’s not crazy at all. People disguise their voice when writing all the time. If you were a high level official and wanted to write this op-ed, you would do it in a way that created confusion on who it was written by and didn’t make it obvious you wrote it.

As for the article itself, I don’t think it’s fake. I believe people in the Trump administration are doing exactly what it implies they’re doing.

But at the same time, I already thought that before this came out. There’s nothing new in this other than someone trying to either make a name for themselves or distract from something else going on. It’s not a bombshell or even particularly interesting.

This. When it broke and some of my DC friends were all in a lather I really felt like I missed something. But I’m still :dontgetit
By TH Spangler
#557544 If the NY Times wants me to not vote for Trump, they should endorse him. Because I'm voting against anyone they do. :lol: