This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By sweetnahmah1
Registration Days Posts
#255734
I have a nice ping pong table that I've had for about a year and a half. Still in fine condition. I guess I could put up pictures. But I'm graduating and moving out so I need to get rid of it. If anyone is interested, PM me and make an offer, originally new it was around $100.

like 40 or 50 bucks?
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]