This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Ed Dantes
Registration Days Posts
#244970
<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer ... 1155201977" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=17253314001&playerId=1155201977&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://console.brightcove.com/services ... tart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/dow ... h"></embed>
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
#244973
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
By Maximus
Registration Days Posts
#244979
Normally don't like family guy but that was great.
By thepostman
#244983
hahaha, that was awesome
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
#244991
Wow, that's the first embedded video that actually got through the filters at work. I JUST WATCHED A VIDEO FROM WORK!! I better watch my back.
LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]

HCJC

Nothing says LU football is going great like the s[…]