This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By cheerbren
Registration Days Posts
#161058
That was funny and the only time I have seen Jessica Simpson this whole year!
User avatar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
#161155
I'm glad somebody clicked on the link and actually watched the video all the way through. I nearly spewed Dr. Pepper all over my laptop screen when I saw it.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]