The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Bennett Named Big South Softball Player Of The Week
April 24, 2006 · Lynchburg, Va.

Liberty University softball player Beth Bennett has been named this week’s Big South Choice Hotels Softball Player of the Week, honoring the freshman’s efforts in helping Liberty to a 6-1 record last week.

During the seven games last week, Bennett (Fr., 1B, Powhatan, Va.) batted .476 (10-for-21) with five RBI and a .524 slugging percentage, while the first baseman finished with multiple hits in four out of the seven games.

Bennett started the week with a 2-for-3 performance with a runs scored against UNC Greensboro, while the freshman was a combined 4-for-7 with three RBI in a pair of victories over Lynchburg College.

In conference action over the weekend, Bennett was 1-for-3 in a second game victory over Charleston Southern. However, the freshman’s biggest performance of the week was a 3-for-4 outing with both RBI in Liberty’s 2-1 eight inning victory over Coastal Carolina on Saturday.

On the season, Bennett ranks fourth on the team with a .314 batting average and seven doubles, while the rookie is second on the squad with 35 RBI.

Bennett and the Lady Flames will put their undefeated conference record on the line this Wednesday when they travel to Radford, Va. to take on Radford. The league twinbill against the Highlanders is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m.
Beth Bennett
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Me and gmtm were just talking about her...
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
imagine that
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Thanks SJ, your trying to get me killed here!!!!! And yes I am going to the circus tonight.. hahaha
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
It's my job...
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I hope you said hi to my little baby sister GMTM!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Well he went to the circus so he's still allowed to talk to her.

I love gettin him in trouble...
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Yeah ask your little sister about the Michael Jackson part!!!! Actually it was pretty cool, one guy almost fell from about 40 ft up in the air!!!!!
LSU

We lose 9-4. With score 8-4 in Top of 6th we lef[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

It certainly feels ridiculous to see some of these[…]

Volleyball Coach

Former player and assistant coach Rebecca Ru[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Unless Trump is suddenly a NY resident again, […]